- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Alfa Romeo Offers
- Motability Offers
- 2015 New Alfa Range
- The Alfa Romeo 'Quadrifoglio Verde' is 90 years world
- Alfa Romeo 4C: Excellence in Italy
- Alfa Romeo 4C makes a successful debut at 2013 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Alfa Romeo MiTo Live
- MITO QUADRIFOGLIO VERDE SBK LIMITED EDITION
- The eagerly awaited Alfa 4C is already a winner!
- New Sportiva Trim on Alfa Romeo models.
- Contact Us
Alfa Romeo Hire Purchase
What is Hire Purchase?
Our Hire Purchase option could be the ideal solution, giving you the chance to spread out the cost of buying a new or used car. You can choose any model on a Hire Purchase agreement at our Johnsons Alfa Romeo dealership. This agreement works differently to a standard car loan, as you won’t legally own the car until all of the repayments have been made.
To make a Hire Purchase with us at Johnsons, you’ll initially pay a deposit, continuing to make set monthly payments until they’ve been completed in full. Your deal will have different terms to a regular personal loan; under a Hire Purchase agreement, the lender is entitled to take the vehicle back if you fail to make repayments. You’re also unable to sell the car on to a third party until the full amount has been paid off.
The benefits to you
- Hire Purchase agreements are cheaper than unsecured personal loans – the ownership of the car is retained by the finance company, and if you don’t keep up with payments, the vehicle will simply be repossessed.
- It’s quick and easy to complete a Hire Purchase agreement, as the majority of dealers and manufacturers offer it directly. The terms can also be decided with a minimum of fuss, which is a distinct advantage over a personal loan.
- The deposit payable on Hire Purchase is less than for a personal loan, making your purchase of any model that bit more affordable. Spreading the cost of your vehicle in this way also makes the monthly repayments more manageable.
To get further information about our Hire Purchase agreements and talk through your finance options, get in touch with us at Johnsons Alfa Romeo today.