- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Honda reveals details on its new CR-V SUV
- New Honda HR-V
- Honda to Unveil Prototype of New European Jazz
- Civic Type-R Coming Soon
- NSX concept
- Honda to reveal stunning new concept cars at Goodwood
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC wins 'Best Real MPG' in 2014
- A second win of the season for the Civic Tourer!
- Honda Jazz crowned Most Reliable Car in 2014 Auto Express Driver Power Survey
- Brands circuit, brand new car… familiar results!
- Honda’s Mean Mower has broken a Guinness World Records
- Honda Makes BTCC History as Civic Tourer Stuns on Debut
- NSX Prototype set for debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Civic Type-R at Geneva Motor Show
- A Black or White decision – Honda CR-V Special Editions set to turn heads
- Honda Civic Tourer
- Honda comes out on top in new safety tests
- Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC engine once again shows its economy credentials in real-world testing
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
Honda Personal Contract Hire
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a form of car leasing for personal users. With PCH, you pay a monthly car lease fee to obtain a new car for an agreed length of time – typically between two and four years. Legal ownership is retained by the finance company that delivers your contract car to your door.
At the end of a Personal Contract Hire term, you can either return the car or have it replaced by another vehicle leased with a PCH agreement. In certain circumstances, the finance company will agree to sell you the vehicle in return for a single lump payment.
The benefits to you
- With Personal Contract Hire, you can drive a new vehicle for a small upfront payment (typically the equivalent of three months’ repayments) and significantly less each month than you would need to spend on a car bought with a loan.
- With PCH, you are also exposed to less financial risk, as the lease contract you sign is for the monthly payment across a lease contract term rather than the cost of the entire car.
- There is a smaller deposit payment required than for a Hire Purchase or loan agreement. Normally, this is equivalent to three months’ payments.
- With PCH, you don’t need to arrange or negotiate the sale of your old car when you want a new one.
- You can select the exact trim and colour online for any new car – unlike when you buy a used car from a dealership.
- Depreciation does not affect your investment in a car, but rather the investment by the finance company.
- PCH is also cheaper than ownership over the long term if you intend to drive new cars and replace them every few years.
- You have the option of including all maintenance and services in the monthly price.
- The road fund licence will always be included for the first year of the lease contract and often over the whole life of the contract. The finance company will send you the tax disc for the windscreen each year.
- It may be possible to reduce the Benefit In Kind (BIK) tax implications of a company car through paying for a Contract Hire through a car allowance.