- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Honda reveals details on its new CR-V SUV
- New Honda HR-V
- Honda to Unveil Prototype of New European Jazz
- Civic Type-R Coming Soon
- NSX concept
- Honda to reveal stunning new concept cars at Goodwood
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC wins 'Best Real MPG' in 2014
- A second win of the season for the Civic Tourer!
- Honda Jazz crowned Most Reliable Car in 2014 Auto Express Driver Power Survey
- Brands circuit, brand new car… familiar results!
- Honda’s Mean Mower has broken a Guinness World Records
- Honda Makes BTCC History as Civic Tourer Stuns on Debut
- NSX Prototype set for debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Civic Type-R at Geneva Motor Show
- A Black or White decision – Honda CR-V Special Editions set to turn heads
- Honda Civic Tourer
- Honda comes out on top in new safety tests
- Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC engine once again shows its economy credentials in real-world testing
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
Honda Fleet & business Vehicles
Honda cars enjoy a reputation for excellent reliability and low environmental impact, complemented by style, power and driveability. As such, they make ideal vehicles for business users, not least because of the outstanding offers we provide corporate customers at Johnsons Honda in partnership with Honda Finance.
Whether you’re a business owner operating a single vehicle or a fleet buyer for a large company, the array of hire purchase, contract hire, lease purchase and finance lease agreements we have available are sure to meet the needs of your business.
Each of our dealerships in Slough, Oxford, Milton Keynes and Beaconsfield have trained corporate vehicle finance specialists who will be delighted to answer any questions you may have about our fleet packages. They will give you all the advice and guidance you require on issues such as tax efficiencies, servicing and roadside assistance.
Contact us today to discover how choosing Honda could keep your business a step ahead of its rivals.