- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- A Black or White decision – Honda CR-V Special Editions set to turn heads
- Honda Civic Tourer
- Honda comes out on top in new safety tests
- Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC engine once again shows its economy credentials in real-world testing
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
Honda CR-V is ‘Honestly’ the Most Popular 4x4
The British built Honda CR-V has fought off fierce competition to be crowned Most Popular 4x4 by expert motoring website honestjohn.co.uk. The CR-V came out on top as Google Analytics data, which analysed the number of page views for each car over the last 12 months, recognised it as the most searched for 4x4 on the site.
The reliability and robustness of this British built model are just some of the qualities why users are regularly searching for this car.This is the second recognition Honda has received recently from honestjohn.co.uk after being rated as a top three performer in their analysis of MoT pass rates earlier this month.
“There has been a significant increase in traffic to the CR-V review and in such a tight category with plenty of popular models, it’s done well to come out on top” said Dan Harrison, Editor of honestjohn.co.uk. “It’s rare to see increased traffic for a model that’s soon to be refreshed, but the current model CR-V continually drives high traffic for the 4x4 reviews. That said, we’ve already seen plenty of interest in search from users, months ahead of the official launch of the new model.”
Dave Hodgetts, Managing Director of Honda (UK) commented: “It’s great to see honestjohn.co.uk visitors are showing such support for the CR-V and have already begun creating a buzz around the fourth generation model coming out later this year.”
Spacious, versatile and comfortable, these are just some of the qualities that highlight why the CR-V has generated such interest online. The CR-V is available from £23,030 OTR and now couldn’t be a better time to get behind the wheel as customers purchasing a CR-V in SE+ specification will be upgraded to the ES-T variant. This means the addition of £2,490 worth of extra equipment including 18” alloy wheels, half leather/half alcantara upholstery, heated front seats, retractable wing mirrors, iPod connectivity and Satellite Navigation with Hands Free Telephone system, all completely free of charge.
Customers looking for that added luxury and opting for the ES-T specification will automatically receive a complimentary upgrade to EX trim. This means the addition of premium audio, full leather upholstery, panoramic roof, HID lights, auto lights and wipers, full body coloured bumpers and eight way power assisted driver seat – worth a total of £2,520. The model is also available with a range of flexible finance packages and low cost service options to help drive down ownership costs.