- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Honda reveals details on its new CR-V SUV
- New Honda HR-V
- Honda to Unveil Prototype of New European Jazz
- Civic Type-R Coming Soon
- NSX concept
- Honda to reveal stunning new concept cars at Goodwood
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC wins 'Best Real MPG' in 2014
- A second win of the season for the Civic Tourer!
- Honda Jazz crowned Most Reliable Car in 2014 Auto Express Driver Power Survey
- Brands circuit, brand new car… familiar results!
- Honda’s Mean Mower has broken a Guinness World Records
- Honda Makes BTCC History as Civic Tourer Stuns on Debut
- NSX Prototype set for debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Civic Type-R at Geneva Motor Show
- A Black or White decision – Honda CR-V Special Editions set to turn heads
- Honda Civic Tourer
- Honda comes out on top in new safety tests
- Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC engine once again shows its economy credentials in real-world testing
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
Reduced emissions for new Civic 1.6ltr
Honda announces CO2 emissions of 95 g/km for new Civic with 1.6-litre i-DTEC diesel engine
Honda Motor Europe’s President, Manabu Nishimae, today announced the 1.6-litre i-DTEC engine in the new Civic would deliver CO2 emissions of 95g/km*.
The new 1.6-litre i-DTEC engine is the first drive train from Honda’s new Earth Dreams Technology engine series to be introduced into Europe. It will be manufactured at Honda’s UK manufacturing facility in Swindon from the end of 2012.
The application of new high-strength material in the cylinder head has enabled Honda to deliver the world’s lightest aluminium open deck 1.6-litre diesel engine
These lightweight characteristics, along with the compact high-efficiency turbocharger enhance responsiveness and ensure the car will offer a class-leading balance of fuel economy and performance.