- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Civic Type-R Coming Soon
- NSX concept
- Honda to reveal stunning new concept cars at Goodwood
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC wins 'Best Real MPG' in 2014
- A second win of the season for the Civic Tourer!
- Honda Jazz crowned Most Reliable Car in 2014 Auto Express Driver Power Survey
- Brands circuit, brand new car… familiar results!
- Honda’s Mean Mower has broken a Guinness World Records
- Honda Makes BTCC History as Civic Tourer Stuns on Debut
- NSX Prototype set for debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Civic Type-R at Geneva Motor Show
- A Black or White decision – Honda CR-V Special Editions set to turn heads
- Honda Civic Tourer
- Honda comes out on top in new safety tests
- Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC engine once again shows its economy credentials in real-world testing
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
Until fairly recently, there were few options for motorists wishing to do their bit for the environment in terms of their choice of car. Thanksfully, inspired by the power of its dreams. Honda decided to do it’s bit.
The Honda range of hybrid cars offers something different to suit every type of motorist who wants to reduce their carbon footprint and consider the environment, and yet not be forces to compromise on quality
The success of the range of hybrid cars is down to the way in which Honda engineers have briliantly combined the performance and power of a traditional petrol engine and then allied that to the more environmentally friendly qualities of an electrical motor, banishing the notion of an awkward compromise between power and economy
Another reason why the Honda range of cars is so successful is because they don’t bahave or look like hybrid vehicles. Indeed, you would not notice any difference between a Honda hybrid vehice and a standard petrol engine car.
All three Honda Hybrid cars qualify for the £0 road tax band that recently became law in the UK. Not only are you saving a fortune on petrol each week, but you don’t have any road tax to pay either
The Honda range of hybrid vehicles offers three outstanding cars with low emissions, great performance, no road tax and no compromise. The CR-Z, Jazz and Insight use two sources of power meaning cleaner air, enhanced fuel economy and lower costs. So when you drive a Honda hybrid, you'’ll find that they dont just benefit the environment - they do a whole lot of good for you, too.
Green Machines that offer incredible benefits when it comes to tax and fuel costs include: