- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- New Honda HR-V
- Honda to Unveil Prototype of New European Jazz
- Civic Type-R Coming Soon
- NSX concept
- Honda to reveal stunning new concept cars at Goodwood
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC wins 'Best Real MPG' in 2014
- A second win of the season for the Civic Tourer!
- Honda Jazz crowned Most Reliable Car in 2014 Auto Express Driver Power Survey
- Brands circuit, brand new car… familiar results!
- Honda’s Mean Mower has broken a Guinness World Records
- Honda Makes BTCC History as Civic Tourer Stuns on Debut
- NSX Prototype set for debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Civic Type-R at Geneva Motor Show
- A Black or White decision – Honda CR-V Special Editions set to turn heads
- Honda Civic Tourer
- Honda comes out on top in new safety tests
- Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC engine once again shows its economy credentials in real-world testing
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
New Earth Dreams
Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology is a new generation engine
series delivering excellent performance and environmental
values. Due to be introduced throughout the product range,
the new technology will see Honda become number
one in fuel economy within three years.
The new 1.6 litre diesel will be the first engine from this series
and it will be introduced to the new Civic in late 2012. It will
be the lightest engine in its class, delivering sub 100g/km CO2
levels and a class-leading balance of fuel economy and
performance. A cut engine display of the new 1.6 litre diesel will be shown on the Honda stand.
1.6 litre diesel engine specification:
- Displacement: 1596cc
- Max Power: 88kw (120 PS)/4000rpm
- Max Torque: 300Nm/2000rpm
Honda NSX Concept - View Gallery
The stunning NSX Concept will make its European debut at the Geneva Motor Show badged ‘Honda’. Highlighting the design and technology direction for Honda’s next generation supercar, the NSX Concept features a V6 mid-mounted engine and will employ a range of new technologies including the innovative Sport Hybrid SH-AWD® (Super Handling All Wheel Drive™) hybrid system. It is expected to go on sale within the next three years.
European CR-V Prototype
Honda will also present the European CR-V Prototype, a preview model highlighting the exterior styling direction of the all-new fourth generation European Honda CR-V, which is set to go on sale in Autumn 2012. Compared to the previous generation, the model adopts a more aggressive stance with deeper sculpting of the body lines and a bolder front fascia. The lower front bumper wraps smartly upward to convey SUV capability, while the lower front bumper design now integrates more smoothly into the fascia for improved aerodynamics.
New Jazz Models for Europe
Two new Jazz derivatives will also be displayed for the first time. The Jazz Si, on sale from Summer 2012, features an upgraded sporty suspension package and styling changes to the interior and the exterior.
The second derivative, the Jazz 1.2 with Idle Stop, delivers a reduction in CO2 emissions of 3g/km compared to the standard 1.2 variant and will available to order in Spring.
Further underlining Honda’s aim of developing sporty, exciting products, the Honda EV-STER will also make its European debut at the show. The EV-STER, an electric rear wheel drive two-seater open sports car, features dynamic and innovative styling and excellent environmental performance.