- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Hyundai Business Offers
- Hyundai unveils ix25 concept model at 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
- New car concept - Intrado
- New Generation Hyundai i10 leads the way in CarBuyer Awards
- New Hyundai i10 - NOW AVAILABLE
- The Hyundai ix35 gets a facelift
- Hyundai ix35 and i800 score awards hat trick
- Hyundai’s ix35 Fuel Cell receives Fleet World Honours 2013
- New Velocity factory-tuner concept for 2012 SEMA Show
- The New Generation i30 Tourer awarded five stars at Euro NCAP
- New Generation i30 adds new Premium trim level
- The New Generation Hyundai i30 at the 2012 Scottish Car of the Year Awards
- New Generation i30 will debut at the Paris Motor Show
- Hyundai I30 green
- The New Generation i30 Tourer price listing
- New Hyundai i20 pricing revealed.
- Hyundai 5 Year Triple Care Car Warranty
- New Hyundai i30 awarded 5 star NCAP rating
- Hyundai i40 Tourer crowned Best Estate Car
- Hyundai reveals "Team Hyundai"
- New Hyundai i30 hits UK showrooms today
- New Hyundai i30 pricing and specification
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Contact Us
Hyundai Hire Purchase
For many people, Hire Purchase is an easy and effective way of buying a car over a length of time that best suits their budget. A Hire Purchase agreement is different to a regular car loan, because you don’t actually own the vehicle until it’s repaid.
With a Hire Purchase agreement from Johnsons Cars, you pay a deposit and then regular monthly sums. The terms of the deal are slightly different from those of a standard personal loan, in that the lender is entitled to ask for the car back if you fail to keep up repayments. You are prohibited from selling the vehicle unless the full amount has been repaid.
The benefits to you
- Hire Purchase is cheaper than an (unsecured) personal loan, as the ownership of the car is retained by the finance company (it is, in other words, a secured loan). If you don’t make your monthly payments, they will simply repossess the car.
- Hire Purchase is relatively quick, as it is offered directly by most dealers and manufacturers, and terms can be agreed more easily than personal loans.
- Deposits are lower than with personal loans.