- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Hyundai Business Offers
- Hyundai unveils ix25 concept model at 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
- New car concept - Intrado
- New Generation Hyundai i10 leads the way in CarBuyer Awards
- New Hyundai i10 - NOW AVAILABLE
- The Hyundai ix35 gets a facelift
- Hyundai ix35 and i800 score awards hat trick
- Hyundai’s ix35 Fuel Cell receives Fleet World Honours 2013
- New Velocity factory-tuner concept for 2012 SEMA Show
- The New Generation i30 Tourer awarded five stars at Euro NCAP
- New Generation i30 adds new Premium trim level
- The New Generation Hyundai i30 at the 2012 Scottish Car of the Year Awards
- New Generation i30 will debut at the Paris Motor Show
- Hyundai I30 green
- The New Generation i30 Tourer price listing
- New Hyundai i20 pricing revealed.
- Hyundai 5 Year Triple Care Car Warranty
- New Hyundai i30 awarded 5 star NCAP rating
- Hyundai i40 Tourer crowned Best Estate Car
- Hyundai reveals "Team Hyundai"
- New Hyundai i30 hits UK showrooms today
- New Hyundai i30 pricing and specification
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Contact Us
Hyundai Lease Purchase
Lease Purchase is a form of Hire Purchase available at Johnsons Cars dealerships. It offers you the security of fixed monthly rentals, as well as the flexibility of choosing to pay a lump sum at the end of your agreement to own the vehicle or return it.
This type of agreement enables you to defer much of the total cost of using the car. A balloon payment, which is equal to the anticipated resale value of the vehicle at the end of the contract, can be deferred until the end of the agreement. In this way, you can lower rental costs and save money for the final lump sum payment.
A Lease Purchase agreement can be a blessing for both personal and business customers who are working to a strict budget but know that their financial situation is likely to be better by the end of the contract. Contact our skilled and impartial sales staff to discuss whether Lease Purchase is the right option for you.