- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Hyundai Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- New Generation Hyundai i10 leads the way in CarBuyer Awards
- New Hyundai i10 - NOW AVAILABLE
- The Hyundai ix35 gets a facelift
- Hyundai ix35 and i800 score awards hat trick
- Hyundai’s ix35 Fuel Cell receives Fleet World Honours 2013
- New Velocity factory-tuner concept for 2012 SEMA Show
- The New Generation i30 Tourer awarded five stars at Euro NCAP
- New Generation i30 adds new Premium trim level
- The New Generation Hyundai i30 at the 2012 Scottish Car of the Year Awards
- New Generation i30 will debut at the Paris Motor Show
- Hyundai I30 green
- The New Generation i30 Tourer price listing
- New Hyundai i20 pricing revealed.
- Hyundai 5 Year Triple Care Car Warranty
- New Hyundai i30 awarded 5 star NCAP rating
- Hyundai i40 Tourer crowned Best Estate Car
- Hyundai reveals "Team Hyundai"
- New Hyundai i30 hits UK showrooms today
- New Hyundai i30 pricing and specification
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Contact Us
Hyundai Personal Contract Purchase
A Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) agreement is similar to a Personal Contract Hire deal. The most significant difference is that, at the end of the term, you retain the option to return the car or take full ownership of the vehicle at a pre-agreed price. This means that PCP deals carry very little financial risk or unpredictability.
In return for a slightly higher monthly rental cost, a PCP agreement offers extra sense of stability. Such an agreement enables you to know exactly how much you need to pay the finance company to eventually own your vehicle. And, as with a PCH agreement, you need not worry about depreciation in the value of your car – this will be a matter for the finance company.
The knowledgeable sales staff at our Johnsons dealerships will be happy to provide you with further information on details of the PCP schemes we offer for our various cars.