- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Hyundai Business Offers
- Hyundai Announces New Generation i20 Coupé
- Hyundai unveils ix25 concept model at 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
- New car concept - Intrado
- New Generation Hyundai i10 leads the way in CarBuyer Awards
- New Hyundai i10 - NOW AVAILABLE
- The Hyundai ix35 gets a facelift
- Hyundai ix35 and i800 score awards hat trick
- Hyundai’s ix35 Fuel Cell receives Fleet World Honours 2013
- New Velocity factory-tuner concept for 2012 SEMA Show
- The New Generation i30 Tourer awarded five stars at Euro NCAP
- New Generation i30 adds new Premium trim level
- The New Generation Hyundai i30 at the 2012 Scottish Car of the Year Awards
- New Generation i30 will debut at the Paris Motor Show
- Hyundai I30 green
- The New Generation i30 Tourer price listing
- New Hyundai i20 pricing revealed.
- Hyundai 5 Year Triple Care Car Warranty
- New Hyundai i30 awarded 5 star NCAP rating
- Hyundai i40 Tourer crowned Best Estate Car
- Hyundai reveals "Team Hyundai"
- New Hyundai i30 hits UK showrooms today
- New Hyundai i30 pricing and specification
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Contact Us
Hyundai reveals "Team Hyundai"
Hyundai reveals ‘Team Hyundai’: Five world-class Footballers as brand ambassadors for UEFA Euro 2012™
- Iker Casillas, Lukas Podolski, Giuseppe Rossi, Karim Benzema and Daniel Sturridge comprise Team Hyundai
- Game-changers join with Hyundai for this year’s biggest event
- Charitable initiative will see Hyundai donate €250,000 to support game-changers of the future
Hyundai Motor Company, UEFA EURO 2012™ top partner™, today announced a new initiative for this year’s tournament: Team Hyundai. Comprising five of the best-known players in Europe – all of them top-class internationals – Team Hyundai will act as ambassadors for the brand in Hyundai’s communications activities around what will be this year’s biggest footballing event.
Iker Casillas (Spain), Lukas Podolski (Germany), Giuseppe Rossi (Italy), Karim Benzema (France) and Daniel Sturridge (England) will fulfil their roles as ambassadors through a series of marketing activities as part of Hyundai’s promotions and campaigns for UEFA EURO 2012™.
Allan Rushforth, Senior Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor Europe commented, “The five ambassadors will be rivals on the field during the upcoming UEFA EURO 2012™, but they are united by their passion for football and it’s a great pleasure to bring them together as Team Hyundai. Their determination and talent sets them apart on the field, and every Team Hyundai player has the potential to be a game-changer during this year’s tournament.”
Team Hyundai will be a constant reminder to fans of the excitement, dynamism and passion that football inspires. Each of the Team Hyundai members has made it to the top through determination and continuous improvement, corresponding closely with Hyundai’s achievements in the European car market.
Further to the Team Hyundai announcement, Hyundai will also launch a new charitable initiative, with the company once again supporting young people and players to realise their ambitions to become game-changers of the future.
Football fans and followers of Hyundai will be invited to participate in the initiative, reflecting Hyundai’s commitment to always engaging in a way that reflects the spirit of the game – through openness and inclusion.
By entering the dedicated application on Hyundai's global Facebook page – www.facebook.com/Hyundaiworldwide – fans can ‘like’ their favourite Team Hyundai player. For every ‘like’, Hyundai will donate €1, and the company is targeting a total donation of €250.000.
Further details of this and other activities to be run by the company will be announced ahead of the UEFA EURO 2012TM tournament.
Hyundai Motor Company has been a partner of UEFA for more than 12 years, including UEFA EURO 2000™, UEFA EURO 2004™ and UEFA EURO 2008™. As the UEFA EURO 2012™ top partner, Hyundai will deliver a fleet of more than 350 Hyundai vehicles consisting of various models to transport teams, VIPs and tournament officials.