- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Hyundai Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- New Hyundai i10 - Coming Soon
- The Hyundai ix35 gets a facelift
- Hyundai ix35 and i800 score awards hat trick
- Hyundai’s ix35 Fuel Cell receives Fleet World Honours 2013
- New Velocity factory-tuner concept for 2012 SEMA Show
- The New Generation i30 Tourer awarded five stars at Euro NCAP
- New Generation i30 adds new Premium trim level
- The New Generation Hyundai i30 at the 2012 Scottish Car of the Year Awards
- New Generation i30 will debut at the Paris Motor Show
- Hyundai I30 green
- The New Generation i30 Tourer price listing
- New Hyundai i20 pricing revealed.
- Hyundai 5 Year Triple Care Car Warranty
- New Hyundai i30 awarded 5 star NCAP rating
- Hyundai i40 Tourer crowned Best Estate Car
- Hyundai reveals "Team Hyundai"
- New Hyundai i30 hits UK showrooms today
- New Hyundai i30 pricing and specification
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Contact Us
New Hyundai i20 pricing revealed.
- The New Hyundai i20 is available from £9,995
- Refreshed styling both inside and out for Hyundai’s popular supermini
- Lower emissions across the engine line up plus new 1.1-litre diesel engine emitting just 84g/km CO2 and delivering 88.3mpg
- Improved standard specification means even greater value for money
- New technology features including an automatically dimming rearview mirror with integrated reverse camera as standard on Style trim – a first in the segment.
- The i20 also comes with Hyundai's Triple Car 5 Year Warranty - find out more here
The New i20 represents another step in Hyundai’s product development and features a number of changes both inside and out along with the option of a new ultra-efficient and clean 1.1-litre diesel engine.
Its exterior design has received a number of contemporary enhancements to bring it visually more in line with the rest of the i-range. Inside, the New i20 majors on quality with improved plastic materials, a revised and classier centre consol along with updated seat trims. Among the four powertrain options available to buyers of the New i20 will be the new 1.1-litre, three-cylinder ‘U-II’ diesel engine that develops 75ps. When combined with Hyundai’s Blue Drive technologies, this derivative emits just 84g/km of CO2, making it the lowest emitting diesel combustion powertrain on sale today. The engine was developed at Hyundai’s Diesel Centre of Excellence – part of the European R&D set-up in Rüsselsheim, Germany – and showcases Hyundai expertise in clean diesel technology.
This ground-breaking new engine will be offered alongside another sub-100g/km diesel powerplant in the form of the 90ps four-cylinder 1.4-litre ‘U-ll’ engine that emits 96g/km with the aid of Hyundai’s Blue Drive technologies. Completing the line-up are two petrol engines: an 85ps 1.2-litre and a 100ps 1.4-litre.
The New i20 is available in three main trim levels beginning with Classic, moving up to Active and followed by Style. Starting with Classic, each model comes with a generous list of standard specification including remote central locking, six air bags, air conditioning, ESP and, for the first time on i20, Vehicle Stability Management.
Hyundai has added in even more value to the i20 package with the Active trim, which adds 15-inch alloy wheels, Bluetooth with voice recognition, electric/heated door mirrors, front fog lights, leather steering wheel and gear knob and electric rear windows (five door bodystyle) when compared with Classic.
The range-topping Style model is equipped with 15-inch alloy wheels, automatic headlights, rain-sensing front wipers, climate control along with an automatic dimming rear view mirror with an integrated reversing camera – the first standard application of this technology in the segment.
These standard features are traditionally only found on bigger and more luxurious cars as optional extras, but with the New i20 they are all part of the overall package. Buyers wanting even higher levels of technology and features can order the Convenience Pack, which encompasses keyless entry, engine Start/Stop button, chrome exterior door handles and supervision cluster.
Tony Whitehorn, President and CEO Hyundai Motor UK, says: “The New i20 is yet another model to join Hyundai’s new-look model range and will appeal to existing customers but will also prove an attractive choice for young buyers who may not have considered Hyundai in the past. It has been given a thorough revision both inside out. With high levels of specification will appeal to customers who want value for money without compromising on quality.
“In addition, the i20 range will feature the cleanest internal combustion diesel engine emitting just 84g/km. This showcases Hyundai’s considerable efforts in optimising existing technologies to reduce fuel consumption and emissions from its range of cars. As with all new Hyundai cars, the i20 is backed by our 5 Year Triple Care warranty for complete peace of mind.” Prices for i20 start at £9,995 on-the-road for the three-door 1.2 petrol Classic model, while at the other end of the spectrum the range-topping 90ps 1.4 CRDi Style model costs £14,295. Full pricing details for the New i20 is as follows:
Find out more.
Simply fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively, you can find more information at your local Hyundai dealership