- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Hyundai Business Offers
- Hyundai unveils ix25 concept model at 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
- New car concept - Intrado
- New Generation Hyundai i10 leads the way in CarBuyer Awards
- New Hyundai i10 - NOW AVAILABLE
- The Hyundai ix35 gets a facelift
- Hyundai ix35 and i800 score awards hat trick
- Hyundai’s ix35 Fuel Cell receives Fleet World Honours 2013
- New Velocity factory-tuner concept for 2012 SEMA Show
- The New Generation i30 Tourer awarded five stars at Euro NCAP
- New Generation i30 adds new Premium trim level
- The New Generation Hyundai i30 at the 2012 Scottish Car of the Year Awards
- New Generation i30 will debut at the Paris Motor Show
- Hyundai I30 green
- The New Generation i30 Tourer price listing
- New Hyundai i20 pricing revealed.
- Hyundai 5 Year Triple Care Car Warranty
- New Hyundai i30 awarded 5 star NCAP rating
- Hyundai i40 Tourer crowned Best Estate Car
- Hyundai reveals "Team Hyundai"
- New Hyundai i30 hits UK showrooms today
- New Hyundai i30 pricing and specification
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Contact Us
New Hyundai i30 awarded 5 star NCAP rating
- New Generation i30 one of the safest cars in its class
- Class-leading 90% score in child crash test; also scores 90% in adult test
- Seventh consecutive Hyundai model to achieve the maximum safety rating
The New Generation Hyundai i30 has been awarded the maximum five-star safety rating by independent vehicle assessment organisation, Euro NCAP. The results of the rigorous test process mark out the New Generation i30 as one of the safest vehicles in the C-segment.
The New Generation i30 received a class-leading 90% in the ‘child occupant’ category, scoring maximum points for its protection in both the ‘18-month-old’ and ‘3-year-old’ tests.
In the ‘adult occupant’ category, New Generation i30 also scored 90%, with the vehicle providing good protection for drivers and passengers. The head restraint and seat were praised for providing good protection against whiplash injuries in the event of a rear-end collision.
New Generation i30 scored well in the ‘pedestrian’ test, with maximum points awarded for the bumper’s protection of pedestrians’ legs. Electronic Stability Program, as well as a front and rear seatbelt reminder system, contributed to the car’s score of 86% in the ‘safety assist’ category.
Allan Rushforth, Senior Vice President and COO of Hyundai Motor Europe, commented, “The five-star rating for New Generation i30 further demonstrates our commitment to providing the highest levels of safety for Hyundai customers. It’s another reason for motorists to consider the European-built New Generation i30, with safety, first-class quality, efficiency and generous specification among the car’s impressive list of attributes.”
The New Generation i30 is the seventh consecutive Hyundai model to achieve the maximum five-star score in Euro NCAP’s rigorous assessment program, following the top ratings achieved by the original i30, i20, ix35, ix20, i40 and Veloster.
Every New Generation i30 on sale in Europe comes with Hyundai Five Year Triple Care. This award-winning customer assurance package includes a five-year warranty with no mileage limit, five years of roadside assistance and five years of vehicle health checks.