- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Hyundai Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- New Generation Hyundai i10 leads the way in CarBuyer Awards
- New Hyundai i10 - NOW AVAILABLE
- The Hyundai ix35 gets a facelift
- Hyundai ix35 and i800 score awards hat trick
- Hyundai’s ix35 Fuel Cell receives Fleet World Honours 2013
- New Velocity factory-tuner concept for 2012 SEMA Show
- The New Generation i30 Tourer awarded five stars at Euro NCAP
- New Generation i30 adds new Premium trim level
- The New Generation Hyundai i30 at the 2012 Scottish Car of the Year Awards
- New Generation i30 will debut at the Paris Motor Show
- Hyundai I30 green
- The New Generation i30 Tourer price listing
- New Hyundai i20 pricing revealed.
- Hyundai 5 Year Triple Care Car Warranty
- New Hyundai i30 awarded 5 star NCAP rating
- Hyundai i40 Tourer crowned Best Estate Car
- Hyundai reveals "Team Hyundai"
- New Hyundai i30 hits UK showrooms today
- New Hyundai i30 pricing and specification
- Hyundai Santa Fe
- Contact Us
Teaser images of all-new Santa Fe unveiled
- First images of the third-generation Santa Fe
- All-new Santa Fe embodies “Storm Edge” design concept, hinting at Hyundai’s future SUV designs
Hyundai Motor Co., one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing automakers, today unveiled exterior teaser images of the all-new Santa Fe, which had been known by its code name DM in Korea. The all-new Santa Fe will have its world premiere at the New York International Auto Show in early April.
Hyundai will keep the name “Santa Fe” for the new vehicle, continuing the solid brand heritage of the automaker’s most representative SUV model. The all-new Santa Fe, which is entering its third generation, has reached worldwide cumulative sales of about 2.56 million units (Korea: 680,000 / overseas: 1.95 million) since its 2000 debut.
Based on Hyundai’s design philosophy, Fluidic Sculpture, the new Santa Fe adopts its own design concept called “Storm Edge”, which captures the strong and dynamic images created by nature during the formation of a storm.
The third-generation Santa Fe features sophisticated and refined lines, which are in harmony with bold and voluminous surfaces, completing a more aggressive and classic look than its predecessor.
The design adopts the hexagonal grille – a key design cue of the Hyundai family look – a two-tone voluminous bottom car body and wider front and rear bumpers, creating a futuristic and urban-style SUV image.
Dynamic side character lines give a more aerodynamic feeling, while emotional details expressed on the exterior design deliver a premium image, suggesting a new design direction for Hyundai’s next-generation SUVs.
The all-new Santa Fe, whose core product concepts are “Refinement,” ”Smartness” and “Practicality”, is expected to be a hit in the global SUV market, offering the best value to customers in every aspect, with its differentiated design, cutting-edge technologies, good fuel economy and practical use of space.