- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Lexus Business Offers
- New NX Crossover opens a new chapter for Lexus
- The New Lexus NX Crossover to be revealed at the Beijing Motor Show
- WIN A LEXUS IS300H FOR THE WEEKEND! (FRI-MON)
- Johnsons Lexus are sponsoring Beth Thompson for Miss LMI
- New Lexus CT - COMING SOON
- World premiere for Lexus LF-NX concept at Tokyo Motor Show
- World debut of the new Lexus RC Coupe at Tokyo Motor Show
- New Lexus IS Video Revealed
- Lexus Launches Advanced Technology Pack Option For New IS Premier
- Lexus CT200h Advance guarantees high specification and high value
- Lexus lines up six new models at the SEMA in Las Vegas
- Lexus LF-LC Blue concept
- World-First Technology As Standard: New Lexus LS
- New Lexus LF-CC concept will debut at Paris Motor Show
- New Lexus LS 600h at the Paris Motor Show
- Lexus Hybrid Car Challenge
- The New Lexus LS revealed
- Innovative award for Air-Conditioning technology
- Lexus Premier the GS F Sport in Vegas
- Lexus RX 450h F Sport
- New Lexus RX 450h at Gevena Motor Show
- Lexus LF-LC Concept - The People's Favourite
- The New Lexus CT 200h wider and available to order now
- Contact Us
Lexus Car Finance
At Johnsons Lexus, we offer a plethora of financing options to suit any budget and circumstance, meaning that you can experience the joy of owning a car from one of the world’s most prestigious marques without breaking the bank. The packages we offer include:
- Lexus Contract Purchase: This purchasing agreement enables you to defer a large part of your payment to a final lump sum based on the pre-agreed Minimum Future Value of your vehicle.
- Lexus Purchase Plan: A conventional payment plan through which you take ownership of your car at the end of the agreed repayment term.
- Lexus Lease Purchase: A form of hire purchase which gives you the flexibility to defer payments until the end of the agreement.
- Lexus Personal Contract Hire: A rental option which frees you from the responsibilities of ownership.
- Lexus Leasing: Under this agreement, you sell the car on Lexus’ behalf at the end of the payment term and put the money raised against an agreed amount representing the anticipated future value of the vehicle.
Each member of our sales team is well-versed in every aspect of our vehicle financing packages, and will give you all the help and guidance you need to make an informed choice about the best way to fund your purchase.
For more information about the Lexus finance agreements available at Johnsons, contact our Liverpool or Oxford Centres today.