- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Lexus Business Offers
- The New Lexus NX Crossover to be revealed at the Beijing Motor Show
- WIN A LEXUS IS300H FOR THE WEEKEND! (FRI-MON)
- Johnsons Lexus are sponsoring Beth Thompson for Miss LMI
- New Lexus CT - COMING SOON
- World premiere for Lexus LF-NX concept at Tokyo Motor Show
- World debut of the new Lexus RC Coupe at Tokyo Motor Show
- New Lexus IS Video Revealed
- Lexus Launches Advanced Technology Pack Option For New IS Premier
- Lexus CT200h Advance guarantees high specification and high value
- Lexus lines up six new models at the SEMA in Las Vegas
- Lexus LF-LC Blue concept
- World-First Technology As Standard: New Lexus LS
- New Lexus LF-CC concept will debut at Paris Motor Show
- New Lexus LS 600h at the Paris Motor Show
- Lexus Hybrid Car Challenge
- The New Lexus LS revealed
- Innovative award for Air-Conditioning technology
- Lexus Premier the GS F Sport in Vegas
- Lexus RX 450h F Sport
- New Lexus RX 450h at Gevena Motor Show
- Lexus LF-LC Concept - The People's Favourite
- The New Lexus CT 200h wider and available to order now
- Contact Us
Lexus Premier the GS F Sport in Vegas
F SPORT IS A PRECISE AND EXCITING DRIVE. F SPORT IS A DYNAMIC AND STYLISH DESIGN. F SPORT IS UNIQUELY LEXUS. DEVELOPED BY THE TEAM THAT TUNED OUR LFA V10 SUPERCAR AND OUR IS F ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE SALOON, F SPORT CARRIES THE SPIRIT OF THOSE TWO AMAZING CARS.
Lexus has chosen the SEMA show, held in the Las Vegas convention centre, to reveal the new GS F SPORT. SEMA is the premier trade event for specialist automotive products, attracting more than 100,000 industry experts from over 100 countries.
With distinctive and assertive styling the new GS F SPORT creates a highly dynamic impression. Honeycomb mesh spindle grille, rear spoiler and exclusive 19" alloy wheels are unique to the F SPORT. And the bespoke interior features a new leather design, drilled sport pedals and F SPORT, dimpled leather, steering wheel. The GS 450h F SPORT is additionally specified with Dynamic Rear Steering, for highly responsive handling.
Powered by Lexus Hybrid Drive or a petrol engine, the new GS F SPORT models will go on sale in Europe in 2012.