- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Mazda Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- Mazda HAZUMI debuted at Geneva Motor Show
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 on display at The London Golf Show
- The all new Mazda 3 - Durable and dependable, here's the proof!
- The Mazda CX-5, WhatCar? winner once again.
- Mazda3 to be Released in January 2014
- Mazda Surprising Drives
- New Mazda3 - Coming Soon
- New world record for the Mazda MX-5
- Mazda6 wins ‘Best Petrol Tow Car’ at Tow Car Awards 2013
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 win Fleet World ‘Best Car’ Awards
- Mazda MX-5 wins ‘Most Popular Roadster’ Award
- Mazda MX-5 Fun in the Sun
- Mazda CX-5 vs. Ford Kuga
- Mazda CX-5 wins ‘Best Buy’ SUV award from What Car?
- Take the ultimate Mazda6 test drive at Johnsons Mazda
- “Deals on wheels… That's Mazda price”
- ALL-NEW MAZDA6 DEBUTS IN SWINDON
- Mazda6 and Takeri – bringing concept to reality
- The "handsome" Mazda6 steals the show at Moscow
- The New Mazda6 estate to debut at Paris Motor Show
- All-new Mazda6 to debut at Moscow Motor Show
- New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- The Death-Defying Mazda2
- All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Upgraded Mazda3 receives value boost
- Mazds CX-5 earns 5 stars from Euro NCAP
- Award winning Mazda CX-7 - Exciting driving.
- Skeleton Champion Vouches for Mazda CX-5
- All-new Mazda3 wins a ‘2014 Red Dot: Product Design Award’
- Contact Us
Mazda Car Finance
At Johnsons Mazda, you can choose from a selection of financial agreements when buying one of our new or second-hand cars. The various forms of car financing that we offer in conjunction with Mazda Finance Solutions mean that, no matter what your budget, you will be able to purchase or hire a car from us with ease.
Both domestic and business customers are well-served by the deals on offer. If you would like lower monthly repayments in return for a larger lump-sum repayment at the end of the agreement, you would be well-advised to investigate our Personal Contract Purchase plan. A Hire Purchase agreement, on the other hand, is a more conventional arrangement comprising a deposit followed by payments over one to five years – the length of the repayment term is up to you.
The Contract Hire packages we offer are ideal for commercial customers, coming with the option of maintenance cover on servicing and tyres. Up to 100% of VAT is also reclaimable for companies who choose this type of agreement from Mazda Finance Solutions.
Our knowledgeable corporate vehicle finance specialists will be delighted to answer any questions you may have about any of our financial packages. Contact Johnsons Mazda in Oxford or Swindon today for further information.