- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Servicing & Parts
- Motability Offers
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 win Fleet World ‘Best Car’ Awards
- Mazda MX-5 wins ‘Most Popular Roadster’ Award
- Mazda MX-5 Fun in the Sun
- Mazda CX-5 vs. Ford Kuga
- Mazda CX-5 wins ‘Best Buy’ SUV award from What Car?
- Take the ultimate Mazda6 test drive at Johnsons Mazda
- “Deals on wheels… That's Mazda price”
- ALL-NEW MAZDA6 DEBUTS IN SWINDON
- Mazda6 and Takeri – bringing concept to reality
- The "handsome" Mazda6 steals the show at Moscow
- The New Mazda6 estate to debut at Paris Motor Show
- All-new Mazda6 to debut at Moscow Motor Show
- New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- The Death-Defying Mazda2
- All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Upgraded Mazda3 receives value boost
- Mazds CX-5 earns 5 stars from Euro NCAP
- Award winning Mazda CX-7 - Exciting driving.
- Contact Us
Mazda Personal Contract Purchase
A Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) agreement is similar to a Personal Contract Hire deal. The most significant difference is that, at the end of the term, you retain the option to return the car or take full ownership of the vehicle at a pre-agreed price. This means that PCP deals carry very little financial risk or unpredictability.
In return for a slightly higher monthly rental cost, a PCP agreement offers extra sense of stability. Such an agreement enables you to know exactly how much you need to pay the finance company to eventually own your vehicle. And, as with a PCH agreement, you need not worry about depreciation in the value of your car – this will be a matter for the finance company.
The knowledgeable sales staff at our Johnsons dealerships will be happy to provide you with further information on details of the PCP schemes we offer for our various car marques.