- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Mazda Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- Mazda HAZUMI debuted at Geneva Motor Show
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 on display at The London Golf Show
- The all new Mazda 3 - Durable and dependable, here's the proof!
- The Mazda CX-5, WhatCar? winner once again.
- Mazda3 to be Released in January 2014
- Mazda Surprising Drives
- New Mazda3 - Coming Soon
- New world record for the Mazda MX-5
- Mazda6 wins ‘Best Petrol Tow Car’ at Tow Car Awards 2013
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 win Fleet World ‘Best Car’ Awards
- Mazda MX-5 wins ‘Most Popular Roadster’ Award
- Mazda MX-5 Fun in the Sun
- Mazda CX-5 vs. Ford Kuga
- Mazda CX-5 wins ‘Best Buy’ SUV award from What Car?
- Take the ultimate Mazda6 test drive at Johnsons Mazda
- “Deals on wheels… That's Mazda price”
- ALL-NEW MAZDA6 DEBUTS IN SWINDON
- Mazda6 and Takeri – bringing concept to reality
- The "handsome" Mazda6 steals the show at Moscow
- The New Mazda6 estate to debut at Paris Motor Show
- All-new Mazda6 to debut at Moscow Motor Show
- New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- The Death-Defying Mazda2
- All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Upgraded Mazda3 receives value boost
- Mazds CX-5 earns 5 stars from Euro NCAP
- Award winning Mazda CX-7 - Exciting driving.
- Skeleton Champion Vouches for Mazda CX-5
- All-new Mazda3 wins a ‘2014 Red Dot: Product Design Award’
- Contact Us
Mazda Fleet Business Cars in Oxford & Swindon| Johnsons Mazda
Businesses across Wiltshire and Oxfordshire can benefit hugely by choosing a new Mazda car from Johnsons Mazda. In addition to being respected worldwide for their style and the calibre of engineering, Mazda cars have numerous benefits of special interest to businesses. Whether you are the owner of a small business or the fleet buyer for a multinational company, Johnsons Mazda offers both style and substance at great prices.
Our vehicle range offers excellent resale values, thanks to the reputation they enjoy for durability. Moreover, the fuel economy and emissions of our range satisfies even the stringent Euro 5 requirements, meaning that the amount of benefit-in-kind tax that your fleet has to pay is impressively low compared to other manufacturers.
Our two dealerships offer you the services of experienced corporate vehicle finance specialists, whose knowledge of the market sector ensures that you will be given the best-possible advice on the issues surrounding your company car or fleet.
Contact us today find out more about purchasing fleet and business vehicles from Johnsons Mazda.