- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Servicing & Parts
- Motability Offers
- Mazda MX-5 Fun in the Sun
- Mazda CX-5 vs. Ford Kuga
- Mazda CX-5 wins ‘Best Buy’ SUV award from What Car?
- Take the ultimate Mazda6 test drive at Johnsons Mazda
- “Deals on wheels… That's Mazda price”
- ALL-NEW MAZDA6 DEBUTS IN SWINDON
- Mazda6 and Takeri – bringing concept to reality
- The "handsome" Mazda6 steals the show at Moscow
- The New Mazda6 estate to debut at Paris Motor Show
- All-new Mazda6 to debut at Moscow Motor Show
- New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- The Death-Defying Mazda2
- All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Upgraded Mazda3 receives value boost
- Mazds CX-5 earns 5 stars from Euro NCAP
- Award winning Mazda CX-7 - Exciting driving.
- Contact Us
Mazda Motability Car Scheme
Johnsons Mazda is a proud participant of the Motability Scheme, adding to the contribution Mazda UK has made to the scheme since 2002. If you’re in receipt of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement, you are able to use part – or all – of this benefit to make the lease payments for a new Mazda car.
Our Motability vehicles come with road tax and insurance included in the repayments, as well as cover for servicing, tyres and roadside assistance. Adaptations and vehicles accessible to wheelchair users are also available on request. If you are a recipient of the prescribed state aid but do not drive yourself, you can still benefit from our Motability deals by nominating one or two named drivers.
Our two dealerships both offer the services of trained Motability specialists, who can tell you everything you need to know about the scheme. Contact the Mazda centres in Oxford or Swindon to learn more.