- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Mazda Business Offers
- Mazda reveals innovative adaptive headlamp system
- Mazda reveals 25th Anniversary Edition MX-5 at New York Auto Show
- Mazda HAZUMI debuted at Geneva Motor Show
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 on display at The London Golf Show
- The all new Mazda 3 - Durable and dependable, here's the proof!
- The Mazda CX-5, WhatCar? winner once again.
- Mazda3 to be Released in January 2014
- Mazda Surprising Drives
- New Mazda3 - Coming Soon
- New world record for the Mazda MX-5
- Mazda6 wins ‘Best Petrol Tow Car’ at Tow Car Awards 2013
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 win Fleet World ‘Best Car’ Awards
- Mazda MX-5 wins ‘Most Popular Roadster’ Award
- Mazda MX-5 Fun in the Sun
- Mazda CX-5 vs. Ford Kuga
- Mazda CX-5 wins ‘Best Buy’ SUV award from What Car?
- Take the ultimate Mazda6 test drive at Johnsons Mazda
- “Deals on wheels… That's Mazda price”
- ALL-NEW MAZDA6 DEBUTS IN SWINDON
- Mazda6 and Takeri – bringing concept to reality
- The "handsome" Mazda6 steals the show at Moscow
- The New Mazda6 estate to debut at Paris Motor Show
- All-new Mazda6 to debut at Moscow Motor Show
- New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- The Death-Defying Mazda2
- All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Upgraded Mazda3 receives value boost
- Mazds CX-5 earns 5 stars from Euro NCAP
- Award winning Mazda CX-7 - Exciting driving.
- Skeleton Champion Vouches for Mazda CX-5
- All-new Mazda3 wins a ‘2014 Red Dot: Product Design Award’
- Contact Us
New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- Mazda6 Venture Edition boasts premium style and high-tech equipment from £21,000 (OTR)
- Upgraded equipment with Sanyo TomTom® navigation and integrated Bluetooth®
- Choice of petrol or diesel engines and hatchback or estate body styles
- Low-rate 0% and 5.9% APR finance available until 31 July 2012
To offer British motorists even greater style and value this spring, Mazda is introducing three special versions of its popular Mazda6 – the ‘Venture Edition’ models, priced from £21,000 (OTR).
The new Mazda6 Venture Edition trio (petrol and diesel five-door and diesel estate models), is based on Mazda6 TS2 models, and features several significant items of additional equipment, with Sanyo TomTom® navigation, integrated Bluetooth®, half-leather seat trim and heated front seats.
Outside, Venture Edition models are distinguished by their 17-inch gunmetal alloy wheels, Sports front grille, Privacy glass and a special range of colours – including Brilliant Black and optional Crystal White Pearlescent, Black Mica or Stormy Blue Mica, as well as a unique colour for this version – Dolphin Grey Mica.
“The arrival of the new Mazda6 Venture Edition models, with their unique combination of advanced technology, sports styling, a premium interior and great added value, will attract new consumers to our showrooms,” comments Peter Allibon, Sales Director, Mazda UK.
“In its latest form, Mazda6 has aggressive front styling and delivers a dynamic and engaging drive, with strongly performing petrol and diesel engines, plus finely tuned suspension and steering, and a top quality spacious and practical interior.
“Mazda6 also boasts competitive fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, and all these attributes are underpinned by reduced costs and Mazda’s outstanding Japanese-style build quality and reliability,” adds Allibon.
The Mazda6 Venture Edition equipment upgrades and additions cost only £340-to-£480 above the TS2 donor-cars (depending on model), representing remarkable value as well as offering a true element of exclusivity with just 257 examples of the Mazda6 Venture Editions available.
Specifications across the Mazda range are extremely generous and the Mazda6 Venture Edition models benefit from the standard equipment level of the TS2 which includes: front, side and curtain airbags, rear vehicle monitoring system, front rain-sensing wipers, leather steering wheel with audio controls, six disc CD changer with Auxiliary jack and six speakers, front and rear parking sensors and a Thatcham Category 1 alarm.
A key customer benefit of Mazda6 is the broad choice of responsive and powerful engines. The petrol hatchback Venture Edition is powered by a 2.0-litre (155ps) MZR engine which accelerates this model to 62mph in 10.3 seconds and returns 40.9mpg (combined) with a 159g/km CO2 rating.
Venture Edition buyers who prefer diesel can enjoy the 2.2-litre (163ps) MZR-CD engine that delivers great performance, accelerating to 62mph in 9.2 seconds, and returns 53.3mpg (combined cycle) with low emissions of 140 to 141g/km (hatchback/estate). These two models qualify for Road Fund Licence bands E and F, while reduced Benefit In Kind costs offer significant savings.
The 4.78-metre long Mazda6 estate is an immensely capable load carrier, with Mazda’s unique Karakuri 60/40 split, easy-fold seat mechanism this model holds a cargo volume of 1,751-litres when loaded to the roof with the rear seats folded flat.