- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Mazda Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- Mazda HAZUMI debuted at Geneva Motor Show
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 on display at The London Golf Show
- The all new Mazda 3 - Durable and dependable, here's the proof!
- The Mazda CX-5, WhatCar? winner once again.
- Mazda3 to be Released in January 2014
- Mazda Surprising Drives
- New Mazda3 - Coming Soon
- New world record for the Mazda MX-5
- Mazda6 wins ‘Best Petrol Tow Car’ at Tow Car Awards 2013
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 win Fleet World ‘Best Car’ Awards
- Mazda MX-5 wins ‘Most Popular Roadster’ Award
- Mazda MX-5 Fun in the Sun
- Mazda CX-5 vs. Ford Kuga
- Mazda CX-5 wins ‘Best Buy’ SUV award from What Car?
- Take the ultimate Mazda6 test drive at Johnsons Mazda
- “Deals on wheels… That's Mazda price”
- ALL-NEW MAZDA6 DEBUTS IN SWINDON
- Mazda6 and Takeri – bringing concept to reality
- The "handsome" Mazda6 steals the show at Moscow
- The New Mazda6 estate to debut at Paris Motor Show
- All-new Mazda6 to debut at Moscow Motor Show
- New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- The Death-Defying Mazda2
- All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Upgraded Mazda3 receives value boost
- Mazds CX-5 earns 5 stars from Euro NCAP
- Award winning Mazda CX-7 - Exciting driving.
- Skeleton Champion Vouches for Mazda CX-5
- All-new Mazda3 wins a ‘2014 Red Dot: Product Design Award’
- Contact Us
All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Compact crossover SUV to offer 18 models priced from £21,395 (OTR)
- All-new model introduces innovative fuel-saving SKYACTIV technology
- Choice of petrol and diesel engines with 2-wheel or all-wheel drive
- Fuel economy up to 61.4mpg (combined) and CO2 emissions as low as 119g/km
- Pre-order now available for customers through their local Mazda dealer
Last year’s Frankfurt Motor Show saw the world premiere of Mazda’s first sixth generation vehicle, the all-new Mazda CX-5, and with the UK launch of this eagerly awaited model imminent, Mazda has announced UK pricing and a pre-order facility available for customers through their local Mazda dealer. The Mazda CX-5 compact crossover SUV model range will feature an 18-strong line-up when it goes on sale in spring, with prices starting from £21,395 and rising to £28,795 (OTR).
The all-new Mazda CX-5, which is the first product from the Japanese brand to embody its innovative SKYACTIV technology, will be offered with a choice of two engines with three power outputs (2.0-litre SKYACTIV 165ps petrol and 2.2-litre SKYACTIV 150ps or 175ps diesel), manual and automatic transmissions, 2-wheel drive (2WD) or all-wheel drive (AWD) and four equipment levels – SE-L, SE-L Nav, Sport and Sport Nav.
Four petrol models and six diesels will come with 2-wheel drive, while all-wheel drive will be available for eight diesel models. Prices for 2.0-litre petrol versions start from £21,395 (OTR) for the CX-5 SE-L and rise to £23,995 for the CX-5 Sport NAV.
Diesel CX-5 prices for the 2.2-litre 150ps models begin at £22,995 for the SE-L and step up to £24,295 for the SE-L Auto, to £25,595 for the Sport Nav and £24,695 for the entry-level AWD model. Prices for 2.2-litre 175ps diesel models kick-off at £27,195 for the CX-5 AWD Sport. Customers can choose from eight exterior colours and black cloth or leather interior trim in black or stone – depending on model.
“As well as delivering a thrilling drive, great fuel economy up to 61.4mpg and low emissions down as low as 119g/km – thanks to its clever SKYACTIV technology – the all-new Mazda CX-5 will offer motorists in Britain excellent value for money,” comments Peter Allibon, Sales Director, Mazda UK.
Depending on model, the all-new Mazda CX-5 will return a fuel consumption figure of 61.4 to 47.0mpg (combined) and achieve remarkably low CO2 emissions for a compact SUV of 119 to 144g/km. With a rating of 119g/km the Mazda CX-5 150ps diesel 2WD model is significantly below the class average of 147g/km measured across 11 rivals.
Generously specified, CX-5 SE-L models will come with 17-inch alloy wheels, front fog lights, dual zone climate control air-conditioning, Smart City Brake Support and privacy glass, plus front and rear parking sensors. Moving up the CX-5 range, Sport grade models will feature 19-inch alloy wheels, Bi-Xenon headlights with Active Front Lighting System, full leather trim, heated front seats, powered driver’s seat and a reversing camera.
“Thanks to its solid environmental credentials, fun-to-drive performance and attractive pricing, the Mazda CX-5 is expected to have huge customer appeal,” adds Allibon.
“The range of SKYACTIV technologies allows Mazda to build cars that deliver class-leading fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, without the price premium charged by other brands for hybrids and electric vehicles.”
While production for the UK market is likely to be limited this year, Mazda has established a pre ordering facility that will enable customers to order a Mazda CX-5 via their local dealership, allowing them to become one of the first customers to own a vehicle featuring SKYACTIV technology.
“The benefit to the customer is that they are more likely to acquire the vehicle of their choice in a shorter time frame and be among the first to receive news and details of this exciting newcomer,” Allibon added.
|2WD SKYACTIV-G||'On the road' Retail||CO2 (g/km)||RFL Band||Insurance Group||P11D Value||Annual BIK 20 / 40%|
|2.0 SE-L||£21,395||139||E||TBD||17%||£722 / £1,443|
|2.0 SE-L NAV||£21,795||139||E||TBD||17%||£735 / £1,471|
|2.0 Sport||£23,595||139||E||TBD||17%||£796 / £1,593|
|2.0 Sport NAV||£23,995||139||E||TBD||17%||£810 / £1,620|
|2.2 SE-L (150)||£22,995||119||C||TBD||13%||£596 / £1,193|
|2.2 SE-L NAV (150)||£23,395||119||C||TBD||13%||£607 / £1,214|
|2.2 SE-L Auto (150)||£24,295||139||E||TBD||20%||£965 / £1,930|
|2.2 SE-L NAV Auto (150)||£24,695||139||E||TBD||20%||£981 / £1,962|
|2.2 Sport (150)||£25,195||119||C||TBD||13%||£654 / £1,307|
|2.2 Sport NAV (150)||£25,595||119||C||TBD||13%||£664 / £1,328|
|AWD SKACTIV-D||'On the road' Retail||CO2 (g/km)||RFL Band||Insurance Group||P11D Value||Annual BIK 20 / 40%|
|2.2 SE-L (150)||£24,695||136||E||TBD||20%||£981 / £1,962|
|2.2 SE-L NAV (150)||£25,095||136||E||TBD||20%||£997 / £1,994|
|2.2 SE-L Auto (150)||£25,895||144||F||TBD||21%||£1,080 / £2,160|
|2.2 SE-L NAV Auto (150)||£26,295||144||F||TBD||21%||£1,097 / £2,193|
|2.2 Sport (175)||£27,195||136||E||TBD||20%||£1,081 / £2,162|
|2.2 Sport NAV (175)||£27,595||136||E||TBD||20%||£1,097 / £2,194|
|2.2 Sport Auto (175)||£28,395||144||F||TBD||21%||£1,185 / £2,370|
|2.2 Sport NAV Auto (175)||£28,795||144||F||TBD||21%||£1,202 / £2,403|