- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Toyota Business Offers
- Make your car funny for money!
- Aygo into Battle
- Toyota Fuel Cell Sedan at the 2014 Paris Motor Show
- Toyota I-Road at the Paris Motor Show
- Macmillan Coffee Mornings every Wednesday at Toyota Southport
- Toyota Aygo off the mark - Start of production of second-generation model
- Toyota strengthens Yaris with new style and extra content
- New Aygo to get the benefits of Toyota latest technology
- Toyota Safety Recall
- The New Toyota Verso
- Toyota i-Road hits the streets in first public trials
- The New Toyota Aygo
- Toyota reveals new integrated safety technology
- Try a Hybrid
- The all new 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser model
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R will debut at Frankfurt motor show
- Toyota Yaris Trend at Johnsons Toyota Liverpool
- Toyota Is Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brand For Third Year Running
- Toyota Focuses On Family Fun With Tokyo Toy Show Concept Car
- Toyota Named Car Dealer Power Manufacturer Of The Year
- My Toyota Winner
- New Toyota RAV4 debuts at the 2012 Los Angeles Motor Show
- Toyota most satisfying cars to own
- Nine Times at the Top for Toyota
- Prices and specifications for the new Toyota Auris are announced
- New Toyota Auris Touring Sports at the Paris Motor Show
- Be Green and Save money with the Toyota Prius+
- New Toyota Verso
- The all-new Auris Hybrid
- All-new- Toyota GT86 advert
- Top Marks for all-new GT 86
- Yaris Edition and Trend Versions added for the Summer
- Toyota Prius Plug-in wins next Green Car Award
- Yaris Hybrid Review
- Toy Toyota concept unveiled at 2012 Tokyo Toy Show
- Yaris Hybrid Price and Specifications revealed
- Toyota racing ready for Le Mans 24 hours.
- Toyota lines up sporting heros for Goodwood
- Toyota GT86 honoured International Awards
- Toyota GT86: Pricing revealed
- Contact Us
Toyota Personal Contract Hire
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a form of car leasing for personal users. With PCH, you pay a monthly car lease fee to obtain a new car for an agreed length of time – typically between two and four years. Legal ownership is retained by the finance company that delivers your contract car to your door.
At the end of a Personal Contract Hire term, you can either return the car or have it replaced by another vehicle leased with a PCH agreement. In certain circumstances, the finance company will agree to sell you the vehicle in return for a single lump payment.
The benefits to you
- With Personal Contract Hire, you can drive a new vehicle for a small upfront payment (typically the equivalent of three months’ repayments) and significantly less each month than you would need to spend on a car bought with a loan.
- With PCH, you are also exposed to less financial risk, as the lease contract you sign is for the monthly payment across a lease contract term rather than the cost of the entire car.
- There is a smaller deposit payment required than for a Hire Purchase or loan agreement. Normally, this is equivalent to three months’ payments.
- With PCH, you don’t need to arrange or negotiate the sale of your old car when you want a new one.
- You can select the exact trim and colour online for any new car – unlike when you buy a used car from a dealership.
- Depreciation does not affect your investment in a car, but rather the investment by the finance company.
- PCH is also cheaper than ownership over the long term if you intend to drive new cars and replace them every few years.
- You have the option of including all maintenance and services in the monthly price.
- The road fund licence will always be included for the first year of the lease contract and often over the whole life of the contract. The finance company will send you the tax disc for the windscreen each year.
- It may be possible to reduce the Benefit In Kind (BIK) tax implications of a company car through paying for a Contract Hire through a car allowance.