- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Servicing & Parts
- Motability Offers
- My Toyota Winner
- New Toyota RAV4 debuts at the 2012 Los Angeles Motor Show
- Toyota most satisfying cars to own
- Nine Times at the Top for Toyota
- Prices and specifications for the new Toyota Auris are announced
- New Toyota Auris Touring Sports at the Paris Motor Show
- Be Green and Save money with the Toyota Prius+
- New Toyota Verso
- Toyota Yaris Trend shinned at the Paris Motor Show
- The all-new Auris Hybrid
- All-new- Toyota GT86 advert
- Top Marks for all-new GT 86
- Yaris Edition and Trend Versions added for the Summer
- Toyota Prius Plug-in wins next Green Car Award
- Yaris Hybrid Review
- Toy Toyota concept unveiled at 2012 Tokyo Toy Show
- Yaris Hybrid Price and Specifications revealed
- Toyota racing ready for Le Mans 24 hours.
- Toyota lines up sporting heros for Goodwood
- Toyota GT86 honoured International Awards
- Toyota GT86: Pricing revealed
- Contact Us
Toyota lines up sporting heros for Goodwood
- Goodwood Festival of Speed debut for new Toyota TS030 Hybrid Le Mans car, piloted by Anthony Davidson
- BTCC star Frank Wrathall to return with the Dynojet Racing-prepared Toyota Avensis
- Gazoo Racing LFA and GT86, stars of the Nürburgring 24 Hours
- Road-going GT86 marks its official UK on-sale date as a leading attraction in the festival’s Moving Motor Show
- Further Toyota festival vehicles and activities to be announced
Toyota’s groundbreaking TS030 Hybrid race car will be making its UK debut at this year’s Goodwood Festival of Speed, arriving fresh from its first appearance in the Le Mans 24 Hours.
The all-new sports car will be one of the must-see attractions at this year’s event, with Toyota Racing’s British driver Anthony Davidson set to show off its turn of speed on Goodwood’s famous hill course. The TS030 Hybrid sustains Toyota’s long heritage of competing at the highest level internationally, while also demonstrating how its world-leading efficient hybrid power technology can be developed to meet the extreme demands of the race track.
The TS030 Hybrid heads an impressive line-up representing the strength-in-depth of Toyota’s modern racing machinery. Flying the flag for the best of British motorsport, Frank Wrathall will return in his Dynojet Racing-prepared Toyota Avensis touring car. True to this year’s festival theme of “Young Guns – Born to Win”, 25-year-old Wrathall was one of the sensations of last year’s British Touring Car Championship, racing to four podium finishes in his rookie season and winning the hearts of legions of fans who voted him BTCC driver of the year in an on-line poll.
Gazoo Racing, Toyota’s established racing and performance partner, will be back at the Festival of Speed with its race-prepared Lexus LFA and GT86, both of which are due to be competing once again in the gruelling Nürburgring 24 Hours in May.
The GT86 – in road-going guise – will also figure as one of the leading attractions of the festival’s Moving Motor Show, which neatly coincides with official UK on-sale date for Toyota’s full-blooded return to the sports coupe market.
Toyota expects to announce details of further vehicles and famous faces for the festival in the coming weeks.