- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Servicing & Parts
- Motability Offers
- My Toyota Winner
- New Toyota RAV4 debuts at the 2012 Los Angeles Motor Show
- Toyota most satisfying cars to own
- Nine Times at the Top for Toyota
- Prices and specifications for the new Toyota Auris are announced
- New Toyota Auris Touring Sports at the Paris Motor Show
- Be Green and Save money with the Toyota Prius+
- New Toyota Verso
- Toyota Yaris Trend shinned at the Paris Motor Show
- The all-new Auris Hybrid
- All-new- Toyota GT86 advert
- Top Marks for all-new GT 86
- Yaris Edition and Trend Versions added for the Summer
- Toyota Prius Plug-in wins next Green Car Award
- Yaris Hybrid Review
- Toy Toyota concept unveiled at 2012 Tokyo Toy Show
- Yaris Hybrid Price and Specifications revealed
- Toyota racing ready for Le Mans 24 hours.
- Toyota lines up sporting heros for Goodwood
- Toyota GT86 honoured International Awards
- Toyota GT86: Pricing revealed
- Contact Us
Toyota Prius for summer launch
- Toyota Prius+, Europe’s first full hybrid seven-seat MPV
- On-the-road prices from £26,195
- Two equipment grades – T4 and T Spirit
- T4 equipped with electric windows all round, Toyota Touch touchscreen control, Bluetooth, rear-view camera, head-up display, Smart Entry and Start, panoramic roof and automatic air conditioning
- T Spirit features 17-inch alloys, leather upholstery Toyota Touch and Go Plus with satellite navigation, voice recognition, advanced Bluetooth and on-line connectivity, plus rain-sensing wipers and JBL audio system.
- 96g/km CO2 for T4 model, the only sub-100g/km seven-seat model on the UK market
- Available to order now, customer deliveries from 9 July
Toyota continues the expansion its hybrid technology into new areas of the market with the launch this summer of Prius+, Europe’s first full hybrid seven-seat MPV. The ground-breaking new model, which combines traditional people carrier practicality with ultra-efficient performance, is also the first mainstream Toyota hybrid to use a lighter and more compact lithium-ion battery pack.
Thanks to the exceptional efficiency of its Hybrid Synergy Drive powertrain, its light weight and wind-cheating aerodynamics, Prius+ in T4 trim produces 96g/km, making it the only seven-seat model on the UK market to come in below the 100g/km CO2 threshold for zero road tax and London congestion charge exemption; output from the T Spirit is 101g/km. Fuel economy adds to Prius+ attractive total ownership cost: official figures are 68.9mpg for the T4 and 64.2mpg for the T Spirit.
Installing the slim lithium-ion battery neatly within the centre console avoids any intrusion on the space available for rear seat passengers and for load carrying. Five separate folding rear seats are provided and with all of these in place there is 200 litres of luggage space; with the third row stowed, this figure rises to 505 litres.
Grades, equipment and options
Prius+ is available in two grades – T4 and T Spirit. Key equipment features provided as standard on each model are outlined in the table below.
|T4||T SPIRIT adds|
|16-inch alloys with wheel caps||17-inch alloy wheels|
|Toyota Touch touchscreen audio and multimedia control/connectivity||Toyota Touch and Go Plus touchscreen satellite navigation, audio and multimedia control/connectivity|
|6-speakers audio unit||8-speaker JBL audio System|
|Bluetooth phone connection and music streaming||Advanced Bluetooth and traffic information|
|Head-up display||Voice recognition and text-to-speech function|
|Rear-view camera||Leather upholstery|
|Smart Entry and Start|
|Automatic air conditioning|
|Electric heated, folding mirros|
|Panoramic rood with automatic shade|
|Touch Tracer controls|
|Electric lumbar adjustment on driver's seat|
|Rear sun shade|
|LED daytime running lights|
The range of equipment and styling options for Prius+ is awaiting confirmation, but leather upholstery and the Toyota Touch and Go Plus system will both be available for T4 models.
Colours and trims
Seven exterior colours are available for Prius+: Pure White and Astral Black (solid); Decuma Grey, Tyrol Silver, Vermilion Red and Orion Blue (metallics); and White Pearl (pearlescent). The T4 grade comes with Hayama grey cloth upholstery, with Nagara black leather fitted to the T Spirit.
|Prius + T4||£26,195|
|Prius T Spirit||£29,495|