- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Toyota Business Offers
- Toyota Aygo off the mark - Start of production of second-generation model
- Toyota strengthens Yaris with new style and extra content
- New Aygo to get the benefits of Toyota latest technology
- Toyota Safety Recall
- The New Toyota Verso
- Toyota i-Road hits the streets in first public trials
- The New Toyota Aygo
- Toyota reveals new integrated safety technology
- Try a Hybrid
- The all new 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser model
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R will debut at Frankfurt motor show
- Toyota Yaris Trend at Johnsons Toyota Liverpool
- Toyota Is Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brand For Third Year Running
- Toyota Focuses On Family Fun With Tokyo Toy Show Concept Car
- Toyota Named Car Dealer Power Manufacturer Of The Year
- My Toyota Winner
- New Toyota RAV4 debuts at the 2012 Los Angeles Motor Show
- Toyota most satisfying cars to own
- Nine Times at the Top for Toyota
- Prices and specifications for the new Toyota Auris are announced
- New Toyota Auris Touring Sports at the Paris Motor Show
- Be Green and Save money with the Toyota Prius+
- New Toyota Verso
- The all-new Auris Hybrid
- All-new- Toyota GT86 advert
- Top Marks for all-new GT 86
- Yaris Edition and Trend Versions added for the Summer
- Toyota Prius Plug-in wins next Green Car Award
- Yaris Hybrid Review
- Toy Toyota concept unveiled at 2012 Tokyo Toy Show
- Yaris Hybrid Price and Specifications revealed
- Toyota racing ready for Le Mans 24 hours.
- Toyota lines up sporting heros for Goodwood
- Toyota GT86 honoured International Awards
- Toyota GT86: Pricing revealed
- Contact Us
Toy Toyota concept unveiled at 2012 Tokyo Toy Show
Alliteration abounds at the 2012 International Tokyo Toy Show, as Toyota announces it will display a family-oriented concept vehicle.
The vehicle, called the”Camette”, has been designed firmly as a concept, with no plans for production. The concept is designed to promote cars to a future generation of potential drivers.
The vehicle features a customisable body, with easily removable body panels, available in a wide range of colours and designs. The simple body structure and components have been used to give parents and children the chance to become more familiar with the workings of motor vehicles.
The interior features seating for three in a triangular ‘1+2’ configuration to create an intimate family driving space, maximising parent-child communication. The pedals and seats are fully adjustable to allow children to operate controls (where legal), while an adult seated in the right rear seat can assist with steering and braking.
The Camette will be displayed in two guises, the Camette ‘Sora’, and Camette ‘Daichi’.
The 2012 International Tokyo Toy Show is open from 14th June.