- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Toyota Business Offers
- Toyota Aygo off the mark - Start of production of second-generation model
- Toyota strengthens Yaris with new style and extra content
- New Aygo to get the benefits of Toyota latest technology
- Toyota Safety Recall
- The New Toyota Verso
- Toyota i-Road hits the streets in first public trials
- The New Toyota Aygo
- Toyota reveals new integrated safety technology
- Try a Hybrid
- The all new 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser model
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R will debut at Frankfurt motor show
- Toyota Yaris Trend at Johnsons Toyota Liverpool
- Toyota Is Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brand For Third Year Running
- Toyota Focuses On Family Fun With Tokyo Toy Show Concept Car
- Toyota Named Car Dealer Power Manufacturer Of The Year
- My Toyota Winner
- New Toyota RAV4 debuts at the 2012 Los Angeles Motor Show
- Toyota most satisfying cars to own
- Nine Times at the Top for Toyota
- Prices and specifications for the new Toyota Auris are announced
- New Toyota Auris Touring Sports at the Paris Motor Show
- Be Green and Save money with the Toyota Prius+
- New Toyota Verso
- The all-new Auris Hybrid
- All-new- Toyota GT86 advert
- Top Marks for all-new GT 86
- Yaris Edition and Trend Versions added for the Summer
- Toyota Prius Plug-in wins next Green Car Award
- Yaris Hybrid Review
- Toy Toyota concept unveiled at 2012 Tokyo Toy Show
- Yaris Hybrid Price and Specifications revealed
- Toyota racing ready for Le Mans 24 hours.
- Toyota lines up sporting heros for Goodwood
- Toyota GT86 honoured International Awards
- Toyota GT86: Pricing revealed
- Contact Us
Yaris Hybrid Price and Specifications revealed
- Yaris Hybrid, the UK’s most affordable hybrid priced from £14,995
- Three equipment grades – T3, T4 and T Spirit
- Lowest-in-class CO2 emissions from 79g/km, delivering zero road tax, 10 per cent benefit-in-kind company car tax rating and congestion charge exemption
- Available to order now, customer deliveries from 1 July
The launch of Yaris Hybrid marks another breakthrough for Toyota, bringing the low emissions, refined performance and reliability of full hybrid technology to the European supermini market for the first time.
Available to order now, the new model will be on the road in the UK from early July, priced from £14,995, making it Britain’s lowest-priced hybrid car. It may be compact, but it is big on clever technology: every element of the hybrid system has been made smaller and lighter so that it can be fitted to Yaris without reducing the space available in both the cabin and the boot.
The new development of Toyota’s smooth, quiet and highly efficient Hybrid Synergy Drive system, uses a 1.5-litre VVT-i petrol engine, nickel-metal hydride battery pack and CVT (continuously variable transmission). CO2 emissions are 79g/km for the T3 and T4 models and 85g/km for the T Spirit; respective official combined cycle fuel consumption figures are 80.7mpg and 76mpg.
Grade structure and equipment highlights
The Yaris Hybrid range offers a breadth of customer choice, with three grades available: T3, T4 and T Spirit. All versions have five doors.
The table below highlights the key equipment features of each grade.
|T3||T4 adds||T Spirit adds|
|Duel-zone air conditioning||15-inch alloy wheels||16-inch alloy wheels|
|Front electric windows||Rear privacy glass||Cruise control|
|6-speaker audio system||Front fog lamps||Smart start system|
|ABS with EBD and brake assist||Read LED lamps||Electric rear windows|
|VSC (switchable) and TRC||Toyota Touch audio control||Rain-sensing wipers|
|Seven airbags, including driver's
|Bluetooth||Auto-dimming rear-view mirrors|
|USB port/Aux-in socket||Dusk-sensing headlights|
|DAB-ready turner||Ventilated glove box|
|Rear-view camera||Leather parking brake trim|
|Leather steering wheel and
gear knob trim
|Part leather upholstery|
|Colour-matched door mirrors
and door handles
|Passenger seat height adjustment|
|Front footwell illumination|
Four option packs are available for T4 and T Spirit versions of Yaris Hybrid, neatly bundling complementary style and protection elements.
The Protection Pack (£250) provides mudflaps, Hybrid-branded floor mats, black side mouldings and a boot liner. The Protection+ Pack (£525) provides the same items, plus rear parking sensors and a black rear bumper protector.
The Style Pack (£300) adds Hybrid-branded aluminium scuff plates and chrome-finished side sills and tailpipe trim.
Toyota Touch and Go
The Toyota Touch system can be upgraded to Toyota Touch and Go (£650), adding satellite navigation and advanced Bluetooth features, plus the ability to access Google Local Search and connected services, such as live parking and fuel price information and local weather forecasts (enabling these services requires registration via Toyota’s customer web portal, plus compatible mobile phones with appropriate data plans and tethering).
Yaris Hybrid is available in eight colours: Cirrus White, Eclipse Black (mica), Glacier Pearl (pearlescent), Tyrol Silver (metallic), Burning Red (metallic), Decuma Grey (metallic), Sintra Blue (metallic) and Deep Aqua (metallic).
On-the-road prices for the range are detailed below. All models are in Band A for Vehicle Excise Duty (road tax), which means a zero annual charge; likewise their sub-100g/km emissions gain exemption from the London congestion charge. For company car drivers the benefit-in-kind tax rate is just 10 per cent. Insurance groups are due to be announced in June.
|Yaris Hybrid T3||£14,995|
|Yaris Hybird T4||£15,895|
|Yaris Hybrid T Spirit||£16,995|