- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Fleet & Business
- Servicing & Parts
- Motability Offers
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- Contact Us
Volvo Lease Purchase
Lease Purchase is a form of Hire Purchase available at Johnsons Cars dealerships. It offers you the security of fixed monthly rentals, as well as the flexibility of choosing to pay a lump sum at the end of your agreement to own the vehicle or return it.
This type of agreement enables you to defer much of the total cost of using the car. A balloon payment, which is equal to the anticipated resale value of the vehicle at the end of the contract, can be deferred until the end of the agreement. In this way, you can lower rental costs and save money for the final lump sum payment.
A Lease Purchase agreement can be a blessing for both personal and business customers who are working to a strict budget but know that their financial situation is likely to be better by the end of the contract. Contact our skilled and impartial sales staff to discuss whether Lease Purchase is the right option for you.