- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Volvo Business Offers
- Introducing the all-new XC90
- The all-new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Ready to test drive!
- The all-new XC90
- Volvo leads the way in reducing fleet CO2 emissions
- First look inside the all-new Volvo XC90
- The New Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid Out Now!
- Volvo S60 and V60 wins Best Premium Car of the Year
- World debut for the new Volvo V60, engineered by Polestar
- The new Volvo Drive-E powertrain family
- Volvo Car Group makes conventional batteries a thing of the past
- Volvo Cars launches the Pure Tension pavilion in Milan
- Tristar Worldwide put the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid on trial
- Revolutionary Cyclist Detection System now available
- Volvo introduces new technologies to its range
- Volvo partners with British Gas for the first V60 Plug-In Diesel Hybrids
- The ingenious self-parking car from Volvo
- Johnsons Swindon raise thousand for Help for Heroes
- V40 vs. A-CLASS
- Volvo receives NCAP Innovation award
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- The new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid R-Design: the perfect combination of efficiency and dynamics
- Volvo V70/XC70 wins Executive Car class honours in 2014 What Car? / JD Power Survey
- Contact Us
Johnsons of Hereford
Johnsons of Hereford
Sales 08451 649 586
Service 08451 649 746
Parts 08451 649 604
Johnsons Volvo in Hereford is proud to represent the Volvo brand in the West Midlands. From our base on Harrow Road we supply a wide selection of new and Approved Used cars, and provide comprehensive aftersales support. To ensure our customers get to enjoy many years of carefree motoring we offer MOTs and fixed-price servicing, along with free tyre checks and a parts and accessories service.
If you’re considering investing in one of Volvo's latest releases, or are looking for a great deal on a pre-owned car, the team at Johnsons Volvo can help.
We're situated just to the north west of the centre and can be easily reached via either the A49 or A438. Thanks to our close proximity to the heart of the city and Hereford's railway station, the dealership can also be easily accessed by customers using public transport.
For further instructions on how to find Johnsons Volvo in Hereford, to book a service or discuss finance options, speak to a member of the team today. Get in touch online using the contact form or by phone.
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 17:00||08:00 - 12:30||08:00 - 13:00|