- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Volvo Business Offers
- The all-new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Ready to test drive!
- The all-new XC90
- Volvo leads the way in reducing fleet CO2 emissions
- First look inside the all-new Volvo XC90
- The New Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid Out Now!
- Volvo S60 and V60 wins Best Premium Car of the Year
- World debut for the new Volvo V60, engineered by Polestar
- The new Volvo Drive-E powertrain family
- Volvo Car Group makes conventional batteries a thing of the past
- Volvo Cars launches the Pure Tension pavilion in Milan
- Tristar Worldwide put the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid on trial
- Revolutionary Cyclist Detection System now available
- Volvo introduces new technologies to its range
- Volvo partners with British Gas for the first V60 Plug-In Diesel Hybrids
- The ingenious self-parking car from Volvo
- Johnsons Swindon raise thousand for Help for Heroes
- V40 vs. A-CLASS
- Volvo receives NCAP Innovation award
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- The new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid R-Design: the perfect combination of efficiency and dynamics
- Volvo V70/XC70 wins Executive Car class honours in 2014 What Car? / JD Power Survey
- Contact Us
Johnsons of Oxford
Johnsons of Oxford
Sales 08451 649 586
Service 08451 649 746
Parts 08451 649 747
At Johnsons of Oxford, satisfying your every Volvo motoring need is our goal. That’s why we’re proud to offer an extensive selection of aftersales services that perfectly compliment our range of used cars and the entire range of new Volvo cars available to view and test drive today.
The extensive new Volvo range includes a car to suit everyone. The Volvo V40 is designed to be better, it is sleeker, more powerful and more intuitive than your average hatchback – and does its part for the environment too. Offering a top selection of engines, ranging from the racier T4 petrol engine to the uber-efficient D2 turbo diesel injection, Volvo’s latest vehicle is a small car that drives like a sports cars.
The new Volvo V40 Cross Country adds a little attitude to the traditional Scandinavian design of the Volvo. The rugged design of the model is highlighted by the protective hard-wearing body panels, bigger wheels and tyres, and increased ride height, all of which contribute towards enhancing the look and better preparing the car for rough ground and muddy tracks.
For peace of mind and assurance in your Oxford Volvo servicing, our manufacturer-trained technicians use only genuine parts and equipment to optimum quality. Visit Johsons of Oxford today and get a full look at our exciting range of Volvo services.
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00||08:00 - 13:00||08:00 - 12:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:00||Closed||Closed|