- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Volvo Business Offers
- New Volvo Hereford
- Introducing the all-new XC90
- The all-new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Ready to test drive!
- The all-new XC90
- Volvo leads the way in reducing fleet CO2 emissions
- First look inside the all-new Volvo XC90
- The New Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid Out Now!
- Volvo S60 and V60 wins Best Premium Car of the Year
- World debut for the new Volvo V60, engineered by Polestar
- The new Volvo Drive-E powertrain family
- Volvo Car Group makes conventional batteries a thing of the past
- Volvo Cars launches the Pure Tension pavilion in Milan
- Tristar Worldwide put the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid on trial
- Revolutionary Cyclist Detection System now available
- Volvo introduces new technologies to its range
- Volvo partners with British Gas for the first V60 Plug-In Diesel Hybrids
- The ingenious self-parking car from Volvo
- Johnsons Swindon raise thousand for Help for Heroes
- V40 vs. A-CLASS
- Volvo receives NCAP Innovation award
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- The new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid R-Design: the perfect combination of efficiency and dynamics
- Volvo V70/XC70 wins Executive Car class honours in 2014 What Car? / JD Power Survey
- Contact Us
Johnsons of Oxford
Johnsons of Oxford
Sales 08451 649 586
Service 08451 649 746
Parts 08451 649 747
Johnsons Volvo is extremely proud to be representing the Volvo brand at our state-of-the-art showroom and workshop facility in Oxford. We stock the entire range of new models, all of which are available to test drive at your convenience. In addition, we have a vast selection of Approved Used vehicles to choose from, with something to suit every budget.
As part of our comprehensive range of aftersales services we offer MOTs and Volvo servicing in Oxford, with all work carried out by manufacturer-trained technicians.
Making your way to Johnsons Volvo in Oxford by car or public transport couldn't be easier. We're situated directly off the A420 Botley Road to the west of the city centre, just under one mile from the A34 Oxford bypass. The city's railway and coach station is also less than a mile from the dealership.
Get in touch now if you'd like to take one of our models out for a test drive, or discover more about our current stock. It's also possible to use our online contact form to book a service, a low-cost MOT or to discuss affordable finance options.
Now, you can find us on Motor Codes. Just click on the logo below:
|Monday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Wednesday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Thursday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Friday||08:30 - 18:00||08:00 - 18:00||08:00 - 17:30|
|Saturday||08:30 - 17:00||08:00 - 13:00||08:00 - 12:30|
|Sunday||11:00 - 16:00||Closed||Closed|