- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Volvo Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- Volvo S60 and V60 wins Best Premium Car of the Year
- World debut for the new Volvo V60, engineered by Polestar
- The new Volvo Drive-E powertrain family
- Volvo Car Group makes conventional batteries a thing of the past
- Volvo Cars launches the Pure Tension pavilion in Milan
- Tristar Worldwide put the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid on trial
- Revolutionary Cyclist Detection System now available
- Volvo introduces new technologies to its range
- Volvo partners with British Gas for the first V60 Plug-In Diesel Hybrids
- The ingenious self-parking car from Volvo
- Johnsons Swindon raise thousand for Help for Heroes
- V40 vs. A-CLASS
- Volvo receives NCAP Innovation award
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- Contact Us
Volvo Motability Scheme
Volvo is a long-standing participant of the Motability Scheme, and Johnsons Volvo is proud to present a number of cars to motorists with a disability. Numerous models with an OTR price of under £25,000 are available*.
If you receive state aid in the form of the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement, you are entitled to put these benefits towards paying the three-year lease on a new car. What’s more, your vehicle will be provided with road tax and insurance, as well as cover for servicing, tyres and roadside assistance.
As a Motability customer, you do not even need to drive yourself to benefit. Instead, one or two named drivers can be nominated to do the driving for you. At the end of the three-year term, there is also the option to choose a brand-new car under a new contract hire agreement.
*Maximum advance payment up to £2,000. Drivers under 25 restricted to vehicles with a power output of 115bhp.