- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Volvo Business Offers
- Introducing the all-new XC90
- The all-new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Ready to test drive!
- The all-new XC90
- Volvo leads the way in reducing fleet CO2 emissions
- First look inside the all-new Volvo XC90
- The New Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid Out Now!
- Volvo S60 and V60 wins Best Premium Car of the Year
- World debut for the new Volvo V60, engineered by Polestar
- The new Volvo Drive-E powertrain family
- Volvo Car Group makes conventional batteries a thing of the past
- Volvo Cars launches the Pure Tension pavilion in Milan
- Tristar Worldwide put the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid on trial
- Revolutionary Cyclist Detection System now available
- Volvo introduces new technologies to its range
- Volvo partners with British Gas for the first V60 Plug-In Diesel Hybrids
- The ingenious self-parking car from Volvo
- Johnsons Swindon raise thousand for Help for Heroes
- V40 vs. A-CLASS
- Volvo receives NCAP Innovation award
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- The new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid R-Design: the perfect combination of efficiency and dynamics
- Volvo V70/XC70 wins Executive Car class honours in 2014 What Car? / JD Power Survey
- Contact Us
Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
The latest brainchild to come out of the long standing relationship between Volvo and Polestar is an adaptation on the already highly praised Volvo S60.
So what's the difference? This one is fast! Not to say the Volvo S60 isn't fast but this is another level!
What are the vital statistics? How does 508 bhp and a top speed of 186mph sound? And thats just for starters. Not only is the top speed good, so is the acceleration. 0 to 60 in just under 4 seconds. The places the Volvo S60 up there with the BMW M5 and that ones limited to 155mph. The volvo turbocharged inline-six engine offers: 508 hp, 424 lb-ft of torque, and a redline of 7100 rpm.
Compare these stats to the standard Volvo S60 with 325bhp, 354 lb-ft of torque, 0 to 60 speed of 5.3 seconds and a top speed of 134mph and you can see why theres so much excitement surrounding the lastest Polestar concept.
Unfortunately for those of us who sit open-mouthed just waiting for a chance to get behind the wheel of such a machine - the wait won't end any time soon. For the moment this concept is just that, a concept so we'll be waiting some time. However, Volvo and Polestar are closely gaugeing the public interest the model and a decision could be made at a later date as to whether or not to put this in to pull production.
For now though - the best we can offer at Johnsons Cars are these images but fingers crossed we could, one day, see this car on our forecourt.Like the sound of this Polestar? Why not give your Volvo the Polestar upgrade at your local Johnsons Volvo dealership