Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise
Dealership Networks, with 52 multi-award winning Dealerships across the
UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of
global car manufacturers with 16 marques in total ranging from
Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat
Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Design and Marketing Assistant to join our busy Marketing department at Johnsons Cars Head Office in Redditch.
- Design and build of visually and technically compelling digital marketing material (Sales and Aftersales) for broadcast across multiple channels. Ensuring all artwork adheres to brand guidelines and quality assurance.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing software and email marketing. Knowledge and experience of using Adobe creative cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator) essential. Html and CSS experience is also desirable but not essential.
The ability to write condensed but descriptive and engaging content for marketing materials
- Ensure all digital marketing campaigns link to the website appropriately and ensure all artwork, visual aesthetics and content remain consistent and on brand for our 15 Franchises. Design and build of any digital collateral where necessary.
- Assist in improving key metrics including open, click and bounce rates and enhance customer engagement across sales and Aftersales e communications. Monitor e-mail outcomes and provide guidance on making the Johnsons digital communications more effective.
- Creating and testing of responsive emails, maximising of inbox deliverability and minimising unsubscribe rates. Resolve email delivery and other issues, improving email design, use best practice and optimise customer experience.
- Attend the weekly planning meeting with the Senior Design and Digital Marketing Executive, Database and Website Manager to ensure that all activity is planned and deliverable within the agreed time scales to meet the commercial plan.
- Liaise and work with our retained external Agency where required to ensure all marketing activity is consistent.
The position reports to the Senior Design and Digital Marketing Executive and is based at the Johnsons Cars Head Office in Redditch
Working hours 9am – 5.30pm Mon – Friday with 1 hour for lunch (unpaid) You will also benefit from 20 days paid holiday (plus Bank Holidays) with the accumulation of one day holiday per year employed (max. 5).