Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise
Dealership Networks, with 37 multi-award winning Dealerships across the
UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety
of global car manufacturers with 13 marques in total ranging from
Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Hyundai,
Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of
professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver
excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We
have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are
looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join
We require a Digital Marketing Executive to join our
busy department at Johnsons Cars Head Office in Redditch.
- Lead and manage the design and build of visually and technically compelling marketing material (Sales and Aftersales) for broadcast across multiple channels. Ensuring all artwork adheres to brand guidelines and quality assurance.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing software. Experience using Html and CSS (Adobe Dreamweaver). Creating email designs using Adobe creative cloud – In Design, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Illustrator.
- Ensure all digital marketing campaigns link to the website appropriately and ensure all artwork, visual aesthetics and content remain consistent and on brand for our 13 Franchises. Design and build of any digital collateral where necessary.
- Create and implement a dedicated strategy for improving key metrics including open, click and bounce rates and improve customer engagement across sales and Aftersales e communications. Monitor e-mail outcomes and provide guidance on making the Johnsons digital communications more effective.
- Creating and testing of responsive emails, maximising of inbox deliverability and minimising unsubscribe rates. Resolve email delivery and other issues, improving email design, use best practice and optimise customer experience.
- Attend the quarterly marketing meetings with the Franchise and general Managers for our 13 Franchises to agree the marketing plan for the forthcoming 3 months. From that, develop the quarterly marketing plan for all communications (DM/EM/Text SMS).
- Coordinate the weekly planning meeting with Database and Website Manager to ensure that all activity is planned and deliverable within the agreed time scales to meet the commercial plan. Ensure the manager of the Customer response team is aware of planned activity to resource the team appropriately
- Liaise and work with our retained external Agency to ensure all marketing activity is consistent.
- Coordinate and allocate work load between the team (1 direct reportee) to ensure deadlines are met. Point of contact for dealer managers in reference to planning in workloads.
The position reports to the Marketing Manager and is based at the Johnsons Cars
You will also benefit from 20 days paid holiday (excluding Bank Holidays).