Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise
Dealership Networks, with 52 multi-award winning Dealerships across the
UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of
global car manufacturers with 16 marques in total ranging from
Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat
Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Retail Manager of the highest calibre for our busy Hyundai Dealership in Coventry.
We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide the highest levels of customer service by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service, projecting the quality image of both brands and the Company
- To ensure all customer expectations and requirements are exceeded throughout the interactive experience
- Manage customer’s relationship throughout the process, managing the order, administration (Invoicing, Tax etc..), stock and car preparation after your customers have concluded the sales process with the Dealership Sales Team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience in a Customer Management environment, either in a managerial position in a retail experience (high street sales manager, floor manager or similar) or in a retail or corporate customer account management environment (B2B or B2C is fine).
- Alternatively, we are interested in speaking to candidates from the Retail Automotive Industry who feel they have the right skill sets for this position.
- Be focussed on delivering the highest standards of customer service and have a real enthusiasm for the technologies and product range from Volkswagen.
- Ideally hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record in a customer facing, target driven sales environment (however not essential as full training will be provided).
- Be exceptionally organised and process driven, with the ability to manage a wide range of administrative tasks.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a competitive and process driven environment and possess excellent communication, administration and customer handling skills.