Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise
Dealership Networks, with 51 multi-award winning Dealerships across the
UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of
global car manufacturers with 16 marques in total ranging from
Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat
Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of
professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver
excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We
have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are
looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join
We require a Centre Host of the highest calibre to join our team at Lexus Showroom in Liverpool.
In addition to answering incoming calls and directing to the most
suitable specialist(Sales/Service etc)Manages the showroom to provide a
relaxed and individual service experience for visitors and encourage
potential customers to explore and buy Lexus products and services.
The team member we are looking for will be able to deliver the following:
- Greets visitors on arrival (by name where possible) and introduces him/herself and the role of the Host
- Assesses when to engage with customers and when to leave them to their own devices
- Talks to customers to build rapport and find out what (if any) assistance or information they require
several sets of visitors at the same time by moving between groups,
engaging and disengaging with individuals to maintain contact and
respond to their needs
- Encourages visitors to browse the showroom at will, in order to experience (feel/touch) the product
- Explains availability of supporting product information, inviting customers to help themselves
- Tends to all visitors and customers within the Centre to ensure they feel cared for
- Provides refreshments for visitors
- Guides visitors to the appropriate areas, encouraging them to utilise the facilities available.
- Introduces colleagues to provide further information and progress the sale
- Observes and listens to customers and assesses the right moment to offer further assistance
relevant specialist (e.g Sales Consultant) and introduces them to the
customer to help the specialist build rapport and make sure that he/she
knows exactly what the customer wants
- Watches out for visitors outside the showroom (e.g on the forecourt) and makes the specialist aware
and co-ordinates the physical showroom environment and ambience e.g
lighting, music, video screen and general tidiness/cleanliness in
accordance with operational guidelines
- Maintains the showroom, and customer lounge in accordance with operational guidelines
This is a part time role. If interested, apply today!