Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 37 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 13 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Parts Advisor of the highest calibre to join our busy aftersales department at our Dealership in Gloucester. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
· To identify and verify for quality, quantity and description, parts stocks and other goods from suppliers.
· To receive into the department and correctly locate items in established bin and other locations.
· To accurately identify, locate and pick parts for workshop staff and customers’ by means of acquired knowledge, parts catalogues and computer stock lists.
· To conduct all transactions with workshop staff and customers pleasantly and courteously with an emphasis on customer service.
· To work within agreed discount structure and customer terms including the sensitive areas of credit withdrawal.
· To seek ways to increase parts and workshop sales by identifying customer needs and incremental items to sell.
· To enhance the reputation of Your Dealership Ltd. at every opportunity when interacting with others.
The ideal candidate will:
The successful applicant will be highly motivated, efficient and organised. You must be used to working in a parts environment and possess excellent communication and customer handling skills.
You will be provided with a competitive remuneration package, with a OTE up to £20K. We operate on a Saturday rota where incremental salary can be earned. As well as industry leading product and manufacturer training. This is a fulltime position which includes 20 days’ holiday, rising to 25 for longevity of service.
Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role? If so and want to be part of a successful business and you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability, we are looking for APPLY TODAY!