Who are TPS?
TPS provides independent garages and bodyshops with the high-quality Genuine Parts and products which customers need to ensure they can service and repair Volkswagen Group vehicles. TPS is part of the Volkswagen Group along with Audi, SEAT, ŠKODA, Volkswagen passenger cars and Commercial Vehicles. TPS is a national network of TPS Centres with a 1,500-strong national workforce and a management team that prides itself on creating an environment that offers our people a motivating and inclusive workplace where they are recognised and rewarded and are encouraged to go on a journey of Learning and Development.
Nationally launched as a new brand concept in 2006, TPS is based on an Agency Model; this means that Centres stock and sell on behalf of Volkswagen Group UK. TPS has continued to experience rapid growth both financially and in the number of Centres opened nationwide.
What will you be doing?
As a Parts Sales Executive you will be working with the Sales Manager and team to deliver and achieve the business plan and sales objectives of the Centre.
- Achieve personal KPI‘s and revenue objectives with target customers
- Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
- Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
- Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base
- Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
- Build strong working relationships with customers through regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face visits
- Provide a high level of service to customers - through understanding their requirements, responding to requests, progressing orders and providing expert advice
- Provide timely communication to customer on their credit status
- Assist, liaise with and support the TPS Centre team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
- Work with the Sales Manager and others to achieve sales targets and provide a joined-up approach to sales
- Handle incoming calls and customer enquiries within KPI’s, using the approved greeting
- Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems to search and order parts
- Deal with all cash and credit card transactions in line with TPS Guidelines in the Operations Manual
What are we looking for?
- A self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Confident and capable communicator with proven experience of selling in a fast paced and/or telesales environment
- Passion for providing a great customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written with the ability to build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
- A team player with the drive and determination to achieve individual and sales targets on a weekly & monthly basis
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
- IT literate, preferably with a good working knowledge of MS Excel
- A passion for the automotive industry
What we can offer you:
At TPS we want to take you on a journey and give you a genuine platform to excel and achieve your career objectives. We are committed to attracting and developing our people and take great pride in the Learning and Development pathways Volkswagen Group have put in place to ensure personal growth and career success. We retain our people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business.