Join the Johnsons Cars Team as a Service Manager in Liverpool!
Ready for a dynamic career opportunity in the automotive industry? Look no further!
At Johnsons Cars, we're not just any dealership network; we're a multi-award-winning force to be reckoned with! We've been driving excellence since 1999, representing 17 global car manufacturers and setting the bar for professionalism and customer service.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all workshop, service, and the parts
department staff, you will manage, coach, and develop the team to reach
their full potential and performance.
- Managing a large, modern workshop with 10 ramps and MOT function.
- Planning, forecasting, and delivering sales targets.
- Growing workshop utilisation and efficiency.
- Responsiblefor your own budget, you will relish the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Working closely with other the head of business and department managers to drive the overall business performance
- This role would ideally suit someone who has previously
worked as a Service Manager or Assistant Aftersales Manager You will
have the drive and talent to push the department forward; working to
achieve agreed KPI’s and brand standards.
- You must be able
demonstrate a profitable and successful track record of delivering
outstanding results as well as delivering exceptional customer
- In addition, your need to have strong management and leadership skills, winning mentality, and a real passion for the brand.
- Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is necessary for this role.
What's in it for you?
- Exciting Opportunity: Join our vibrant team at the Hyundai Liverpool Dealership.
- Showcase Your Talent: Take on the challenge to meet and exceed company and manufacturer targets.
- Highly Motivated: We're seeking highly motivated, efficient, and organised individuals.
- Effective Communication: Utilise your excellent customer handling and communication skills.
- Perks Galore: Enjoy a competitive compensation package, company vehicle, industry-leading training, and more!
- Time Off Matters: 23 days of paid annual leave (25 with service longevity) plus bank holidays, and yes, we celebrate your birthday with paid leave!
Are you up for the challenge? Do you have the experience and abilities we're looking for? Don't wait—APPLY TODAY and steer your career in the right direction!
Salary: £46k OTE
Join the Johnsons Cars family and drive your career forward!
Get behind the wheel of your future today!