Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 46 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 15 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Ford, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth and Skoda.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Receptionist/Showroom Host of the highest calibre to join our busy service department at our Volvo Dealership in Solihull. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate an aptitude to learn and a keenness to develop a rewarding career within the Automotive industry.
In addition to answering incoming calls and directing to the most suitable specialist(Sales/Service etc)Manages the showroom to provide a relaxed and individual service experience for visitors and encourage potential customers to explore and buy Volvo products and services
Builds rapport and understands customers needs
- Greets visitors on arrival (by name where possible) and introduces him/herself and the role of the Host
- Assesses when to engage with customers and when to leave them to their own devices
- Talks to customers to build rapport and find out what (if any) assistance or information they require
- Manages several sets of visitors at the same time by moving between groups, engaging and disengaging with individuals to maintain contact and respond to their needs
- Encourages visitors to browse the showroom at will, in order to experience (feel/touch) the product
- Explains availability of supporting product information, inviting customers to help themselves
- Tends to all visitors and customers within the Centre to ensure they feel cared for
Provides refreshments for visitors
- Guides visitors to the appropriate areas, encouraging them to utilise the facilities available.Asks visitors to help themselves to a drink or makes one for them if they prefer
Introduces colleagues to provide further information and progress the sale
- Observes and listens to customers and assesses the right moment to offer further assistance
- Contacts relevant specialist (e.g Sales Consultant) and introduces them to the customer to help the specialist build rapport and make sure that he/she knows exactly what the customer wants
- Watches out for visitors outside the showroom (e.g on the forecourt) and makes the specialist aware
Maintains the showroom environment
- Manages and co-ordinates the physical showroom environment and ambience e.g lighting, music, video screen and general tidiness/cleanliness in accordance with operational guidelines
- Maintains the showroom, and customer lounge in accordance with operational guidelines