Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 58 multi-award-winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 17 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda, Suzuki and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We are looking to recruit a Vehicle Valeter to play a key role in a busy environment providing a prompt and professional service to both internal and external customers.
Key skills & requirements:
• Valet / detail vehicles to the highest possible standards
• Use cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to enhance the appearance of vehicles
• Carry out internal and external inspections of vehicles to identify deterioration and damage
• Ensure health and safety procedures and all company polices are adhered to
• Deliver and collect company vehicles to and from customers sites
• Conduct full damage checks on vehicles
• Maintain the workspace i.e. sweeping the floor after every detail, clean tools and equipment, tidy up at the end of the day, etc
• Complete all relevant paperwork
• Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
• A driving licence valid in the UK
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Organised, calm and with good attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a small team and on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good time management
• A positive work ethic and ability to be responsive to a flexible workload
• Experience not necessary as all training will be provided on site