Book Your 48 Hour Test Drive
At Johnsons Honda, we understand how important it is that you find the
right fit you and your business, which is why we offer 48 hour test
drives so you can feel even more confident in your choice.
Click here to find out more.
Honda CIVIC 1.0 VTEC TURBO SR 5DR
3 YEARS ON BUSINESS CONTRACT HIRE8,000 MILES PER ANNUM, EXCESS MILEAGE CHARGES APPLY.
CO2 (g/km): 117
BIK (%): 19
|Rental Term||6 + 35|
|Miles per annum||8,000|
|Excess Mileage Charge||3.5p+VAT per mile|
About Honda Civic
The new Honda Civic has been designed around the needs of the driver, allowing you to enjoy every journey to the maximum and in pure comfort, so you can arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and ready to take on what lies ahead.
Engineered with a lighter and stiffer chassis, the Civic now provides a more engaging drive than ever before. Even though it boasts an impressive amount of power, this model showcases the best of the manufacturer’s Earth Dreams Technology, which perfectly balances the sporty performance with outstanding economy. It’s true that the Civic is high on thrills and low on fuel consumption.
To truly discover whether the Honda Civic meets the needs of your business, experience a 48-hour test drive where you can see the model’s full potential, as well as determine how well it will fit your requirements to make you feel more confident about your purchase.
Find out more about the Honda Civic or our extended test drive by getting in touch today. We have locations in Beaconsfield, Milton Keynes, Oxford and Slough with friendly and helpful teams ready and waiting to help you with any questions you may have.
To speak to the team at your local Johnsons Honda, take a look at the numbers below.
Contact your local Johnsons Honda Fleet Specialists
Johnsons Honda Beaconsfield
Ray Harrison - General Manager
08451 649 516
Johnsons Honda Oxford
Ken Joines - General Manager
08451 649 536
Johnsons Honda Milton Keynes
Mark Dobson - General Manager
08451 649 599
Johnsons Honda Slough
Paul White - General Manager
08451 649 546
Fuel Consumption Official fuel consumption figures for Honda range in mpg (l/100km): Urban Cycle 23.2 - 70.6 (12.2 - 4.0), Extra Urban 40.4 - 85.6 (7.0 - 3.3), Combined 32.5 - 78.5 (8.7 - 3.6). CO2 emissions: 201 - 94 g/km. Standard EU Test figures for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results.
Terms and Conditions
*Business Users Only - Contract Hire Terms and Conditions: All rentals exclude VAT at standard rates. Vehicles must be ordered between 1st April 2018 and 30th June 2018 with registration and delivery by 30th September 2018. Excess mileage and other charges may apply dependent on the mileage and return condition of the vehicle at the end of the contract
All figures are correct at time of publication but may be subject to change. Offer applicable at partcipating Honda Dealers and is at the promoter’s absolute discretion. Subject to status, model and colour availability.
To be an eligible test drive under the 48 hour programme the following must be adhered to:
- The driver(s) must work for and be entitled to a company car operated by a named fleet / business user (excludes Retail sales, Motability and Personal Contract Hire / Cash for Car / PCP. Salary Sacrifice scheme drivers are eligible for the programme
- The company must have a Honda RFO number
- The test drive must be for a minimum of 48 hours.
- The test drive must be completed in either a Honda Corporate Demonstrator or a Honda Retail Demonstrator
- The driver agrees to and signs the Honda UK terms and conditions for the test drive programme including the willingness to be followed up by Honda for Confirmation / Customer satisfaction purposes.
- Where the demonstrator vehicle is requested directly by a fleet manager or decision maker (as opposed to the end user driver then the test drive is still eligible under the programme conditional on the fleet decision maker / manager agreeing to the terms of the 48hour programme (including Honda follow up).
- Provision of demonstrators to brokers / leasing companies where access is not given to the driver or fleet decision maker are ineligible for payment.