Book Your 48 Hour Test Drive
At Johnsons Honda, we understand how important it is that you find the
right fit you and your business, which is why we offer 48 hour test
drives so you can feel even more confident in your choice.
Click here to find out more.
Honda CIVIC SE 126PS VTEC Turbo 5DR
3 years Business Contract Hire Offer with Maintenance
|35 Monthly Rentals||£199.00 + VAT*|
|Initial Rental||£1,194.00 + VAT|
|Miles per annum||10,000|
|Excess Mileage Charge||3.4p + VAT per mile|
About Honda Civic
The new Honda Civic has been designed around the needs of the driver, allowing you to enjoy every journey to the maximum and in pure comfort, so you can arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and ready to take on what lies ahead.
Engineered with a lighter and stiffer chassis, the Civic now provides a more engaging drive than ever before. Even though it boasts an impressive amount of power, this model showcases the best of the manufacturer’s Earth Dreams Technology, which perfectly balances the sporty performance with outstanding economy. It’s true that the Civic is high on thrills and low on fuel consumption.
To truly discover whether the Honda Civic meets the needs of your business, experience a 48-hour test drive where you can see the model’s full potential, as well as determine how well it will fit your requirements to make you feel more confident about your purchase.
Find out more about the Honda Civic or our extended test drive by getting in touch today. We have locations in Milton Keynes, Oxford and Slough with friendly and helpful teams ready and waiting to help you with any questions you may have.
To speak to the team at your local Johnsons Honda, take a look at the numbers below.
Contact your local Johnsons Honda Fleet Specialists
Johnsons Honda Oxford
Ken Joines - General Manager
03301 280 223
Johnsons Honda Milton Keynes
Mark Dobson - General Manager
03301 280 217VIEW LOCATION
Johnsons Honda Slough
Paul White - General Manager
03301 280 227 VIEW LOCATION
Terms and Conditions
*Contract Hire available to Business Users only, subject to status. Information correct at January 2021. Vehicles must be ordered between 4th January 2021 and 31st March 2021 with registration and delivery by 30th June 2021. Rentals exclude optional maintenance. Excess mileage and other charges may apply dependent on the mileage and return condition of the vehicle at the end of the contract. Contract Hire provided by Arval UK Limited trading as Honda Contract Hire (Company number 01073098) Whitehill House, Windmill Hill, Swindon, SN5 6PE. Arval UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registration number 312798). Contract Hire subject to status, you will not own the vehicle at the end of the agreement, terms and conditions apply. For further information please contact your local Honda Dealer.
All figures are correct at time of publication but may be subject to change. Offer applicable at partcipating Honda Dealers and is at the promoter’s absolute discretion. Subject to status, model and colour availability.
To be an eligible test drive under the 48 hour programme the following must be adhered to:
- The driver(s) must work for and be entitled to a company car operated by a named fleet / business user (excludes Retail sales, Motability and Personal Contract Hire / Cash for Car / PCP. Salary Sacrifice scheme drivers are eligible for the programme
- The company must have a Honda RFO number
- The test drive must be for a minimum of 48 hours.
- The test drive must be completed in either a Honda Corporate Demonstrator or a Honda Retail Demonstrator
- The driver agrees to and signs the Honda UK terms and conditions for the test drive programme including the willingness to be followed up by Honda for Confirmation / Customer satisfaction purposes.
- Where the demonstrator vehicle is requested directly by a fleet manager or decision maker (as opposed to the end user driver then the test drive is still eligible under the programme conditional on the fleet decision maker / manager agreeing to the terms of the 48hour programme (including Honda follow up).
- Provision of demonstrators to brokers / leasing companies where access is not given to the driver or fleet decision maker are ineligible for payment.