Book Your 48 Hour Test Drive
At Johnsons Honda, we understand how important it is that you find the
right fit you and your business, which is why we offer 48 hour test
drives so you can feel even more confident in your choice.
Click here to find out more.
Honda JAZZ 1.3 i-VTEC SE 5dr
3 YEARS ON BUSINESS CONTRACT HIRE8,000 MILES PER ANNUM, EXCESS MILEAGE CHARGES APPLY.
CO2 (g/km): 116
BIK (%): 20
|Monthly Rentals||£125.63 +VAT*|
|Initial Rental||£753.78 +VAT|
|Miles per annum||8,000|
|Excess mileage charge||3p+VAT|
|Rental Term||6 + 35|
About Honda Jazz
Meet the Honda Jazz – a spacious yet compact city car that will meet all of your driving needs. Whether you need to take on the urban jungle or cruise down the open roads to get to your destination, this practical model will be able to get you there in style.
To keep your running costs to a minimum, Honda have added a brand-new 1.3-litre i-VTEC petrol engine to deliver an impressive performance that allows you to enjoy your time behind the wheel, as well as providing excellent efficiency figures, ensuring you’re getting the greatest experience for the best price possible.
We understand how important finding the right car can be for your business, which is why we are currently offering 48-hour test drives so that you truly understand the full capabilities of the Jazz and therefore leave you feeling more confident in your final choice.
To find out more about our extended test drives or the Honda Jazz itself, get in touch with a member of our helpful and friendly team today. Call us today or visit your local Johnsons Honda to discover more in person. We have locations in Beaconsfield, Milton Keynes, Oxford and Slough ready to assist with all your motoring needs.
Contact your local Johnsons Honda Fleet Specialists
Johnsons Honda Beaconsfield
Ray Harrison - General Manager
08451 649 516
Johnsons Honda Oxford
Ken Joines - General Manager
08451 649 536
Johnsons Honda Milton Keynes
Mark Dobson - General Manager
08451 649 599
Johnsons Honda Slough
Paul White - General Manager
08451 649 546
Fuel Consumption Official fuel consumption figures for Honda range in mpg (l/100km): Urban Cycle 23.2 - 70.6 (12.2 - 4.0), Extra Urban 40.4 - 85.6 (7.0 - 3.3), Combined 32.5 - 78.5 (8.7 - 3.6). CO2 emissions: 201 - 94 g/km. Standard EU Test figures for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results.
Terms and Conditions
*Business Users Only - Contract Hire Terms and Conditions: All rentals exclude VAT at standard rates. Vehicles must be ordered between 1st April 2018 and 30th June 2018 with registration and delivery by 30th September 2018. Excess mileage and other charges may apply dependent on the mileage and return condition of the vehicle at the end of the contract.
All figures are correct at time of publication but may be subject to change. Offer applicable at partcipating Honda Dealers and is at the promoter’s absolute discretion. Subject to status, model and colour availability.
To be an eligible test drive under the 48 hour programme the following must be adhered to:
- The driver(s) must work for and be entitled to a company car operated by a named fleet / business user (excludes Retail sales, Motability and Personal Contract Hire / Cash for Car / PCP. Salary Sacrifice scheme drivers are eligible for the programme
- The company must have a Honda RFO number
- The test drive must be for a minimum of 48 hours.
- The test drive must be completed in either a Honda Corporate Demonstrator or a Honda Retail Demonstrator
- The driver agrees to and signs the Honda UK terms and conditions for the test drive programme including the willingness to be followed up by Honda for Confirmation / Customer satisfaction purposes.
- Where the demonstrator vehicle is requested directly by a fleet manager or decision maker (as opposed to the end user driver then the test drive is still eligible under the programme conditional on the fleet decision maker / manager agreeing to the terms of the 48hour programme (including Honda follow up).
- Provision of demonstrators to brokers / leasing companies where access is not given to the driver or fleet decision maker are ineligible for payment.