- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Volvo Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- The New Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid Out Now!
- Volvo S60 and V60 wins Best Premium Car of the Year
- World debut for the new Volvo V60, engineered by Polestar
- The new Volvo Drive-E powertrain family
- Volvo Car Group makes conventional batteries a thing of the past
- Volvo Cars launches the Pure Tension pavilion in Milan
- Tristar Worldwide put the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid on trial
- Revolutionary Cyclist Detection System now available
- Volvo introduces new technologies to its range
- Volvo partners with British Gas for the first V60 Plug-In Diesel Hybrids
- The ingenious self-parking car from Volvo
- Johnsons Swindon raise thousand for Help for Heroes
- V40 vs. A-CLASS
- Volvo receives NCAP Innovation award
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- Contact Us
Coming soon - The Volvo V60 Plug-in
The first of its kind, the ground-breaking V60 plug-in hybrid brings the idea of environmentally-friendly motoring to your doorstep. The V60 also boasts state-of-the-art safety features, built to keep you and your passengers safe from harm, including the innovative City Safety system.
Powered by a 212bhp, 2.4-litre turbo diesel engine from the front, and a 69bhp electric motor from the rear axle, the V60 embodies design perfection. Volvo has announced the V60 Hybrid Plug-in will emit just 49g/km CO2, making it one of the most environmentally-friendly cars on the road today.
Built to help ease your impact on the environment without compromising on performance, the V60 Hybrid Plug-in’s design lets you choose between three driving options – Pure, Power or Hybrid. Pure mode runs exclusively on the silent electric motor, and will continue working without charging for up to 31 miles. Power combines the two modes for optimum performance, delivering up to 280bhp and getting you from 0-60mph in a dazzling 5.9 seconds. The Hybrid mode balances the two power sources, offering you optimum efficiency for every day driving.
The V60 Hybrid Plug-in also offers settings that help you make the best of your dual power sources: you can enable ‘Save the battery for later’ mode if you’re planning to drive through a city with an electric car zone, which tells the diesel engine to re-charge the battery, ready for when you need it. Alternatively, plug in at any charge point for 3.5-7.5 hours for a full recharge.
Equipped with Volvo’s innovative new City Safety feature as standard, this is a very clever vehicle. This smart safety system pays attention even when you don’t: it detects and monitors moving vehicles ahead, helping you to avoid traffic collisions while driving. It also keeps track of any pedestrians in your path with Pedestrian Detection technology, and applies the brakes when necessary.
The Volvo V60 Hybrid Plug-in is eligible for the government’s full £5,000 electric car grant. To find out more about the new Volvo V60 Hybrid Plug-in fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.
All-new Volvo V60 Hybrid