We require a Parts Advisor of the highest calibre to join our busy aftersales department at our Volvo Dealership in Gloucester. We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record (ideally within the automotive industry although not necessary as full training will be provided).
Role and Responsibilities:
· To ensure goods received are despatch or stocked on a daily basis
· To ensure that all stock is received, checked and properly stored
· To select items accurately, progress and despatch orders efficiently
· To ensure that the Company's policies and procedures are adhered to and that the Dealership Operating Standards are maintained.
· To order parts and accessories, under the direction and supervision of the Service Manager
· To ensure that the parts departments records are kept up to date
· To ensure that an effective and efficient filing system is maintained within the Parts office
· Promote satisfactory customer relations through expeditious and courteous handling of public
The ideal candidate will:
· Take pride in their ability to maximise the success of the department whilst simultaneously delivering exceptional levels of professionalism and customer satisfaction.
· Be focussed on achieving goals; you will possess excellent interpersonal skills and will be recognised as being a self-motivated team player and target achiever.
· Hold a minimum of 12 months, successful track record in a similar role (Tradeparts, franchise parts team or similar)
· Hold a valid UK driving licence.