This exciting opportunity exists within our Johnsons Volkswagen Tamworth Retailer
**Please note: all candidates must follow the on-line application process**
With over 30 franchised retailers across the UK offering outstanding working environments, the Johnsons Cars brand continues to grow year on year.
Job Purpose: To manage all used vehicle sales processes within the Volkswagen Retailer.
To achieve used vehicle and finance sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the used car sales team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service
- Maintain standards of performance of the used car sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the used car sales team members in line with organisational requirements.
- Manage the supply of used vehicles, including setting stocking policies and a stock profile in line with business requirements.
- Monitors used car stock and ensure that agreed liquidation policies are implemented
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to Service by Design and European Customer Survey (ECS) within the Volkswagen Retailer.
- Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business and the Volkswagen Retailer team ethos.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.