Find A Deal
- Find A Deal
- Business Offers
- Used Cars
- Customer Profile
- Meet The Team
- Latest News
- On the spot penalties introduced for tailgaters and lane-hoggers
- Brilliant for Business
- Beat the change on Capital Allowances
- West Midlands Fire Service adds Toyota Hilux to Fleet
- Claim back your Business Miles
- Four out of 10 drivers to be hit by lower CO2 threshold
- Yaris Hybrid - Budget beater for companies and drivers.
- Explore the roads with Volkswagen's up!
- Freedom from Volvo: The liberating new test drive programme for Fleet
- Contact Us
Yaris Hybrid - Budget beater for companies and drivers.
Sub-£25 monthly benefit-in-Kind bill expected for new Toyota
- First European full hybrid supermini set to cost less than £25 a month in tax for company car drivers
- Entry price for the range to be less than £15,000 on-the-road
- Compelling package of refined performance, fuel efficiency and low emissions, with a Benefit-in-Kind tax rating of just 10 per cent and zero annual road tax
- Small businesses benefit from 100 per cent Capital Write Down Allowance – giving corporation tax relief of over £3,900
- On sale in the UK from 1 July following debut at Geneva motor show on 6 March
The latest Toyota advanced technology for low emissions and high fuel economy motoring does not come with a prohibitive price tag, particularly for company drivers keen to keep their tax bills low. The new Yaris Hybrid, the first European full hybrid supermini, is expected to cost no more than £25 a month in Benefit-in-Kind tax for business motorists.
Although list prices and full specifications are yet to be announced, the Yaris Hybrid will start from less than £15,000 on-the-road and attract a Benefit-in-Kind tax rating of just 10 per cent. Thanks to 79g/km CO2 emissions, there’s also no annual road tax (VED) charge and the 80.7mpg combined cycle fuel economy means lower fuel bills, too.
The benefits extend to small business owners too. Yaris Hybrid qualifies for a 100 per cent capital write down against corporation tax in year one of ownership, meaning a company could save £3,900 on their corporation tax bill.
|P11D Value (Based on above)||£14,945|
|BIK Tax Rating||10%|
|Annual BIK Tax Bill||<£300 (at 20% income tax)|
|CO2 emissions (g/km)||79|
|VED Annual Charge||£0|
|Capital Write Down Allowance in year 1||100%|
|Corporation tax saving in year 1||£3,900|
|Fuel Consumption - Combined (mpg)||80.7|