- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Honda reveals details on its new CR-V SUV
- New Honda HR-V
- Honda to Unveil Prototype of New European Jazz
- Civic Type-R Coming Soon
- NSX concept
- Honda to reveal stunning new concept cars at Goodwood
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC wins 'Best Real MPG' in 2014
- A second win of the season for the Civic Tourer!
- Honda Jazz crowned Most Reliable Car in 2014 Auto Express Driver Power Survey
- Brands circuit, brand new car… familiar results!
- Honda’s Mean Mower has broken a Guinness World Records
- Honda Makes BTCC History as Civic Tourer Stuns on Debut
- NSX Prototype set for debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Civic Type-R at Geneva Motor Show
- A Black or White decision – Honda CR-V Special Editions set to turn heads
- Honda Civic Tourer
- Honda comes out on top in new safety tests
- Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC engine once again shows its economy credentials in real-world testing
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
Honda CR-V Offer
Johnsons Honda is bringing an exclusive offer. The new Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE is available with the below monthly payments based on a Personal Contract Purchase with 5 Year Care Package optional.
Call us today on 08451 649 535 for more details.
CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE 2WD in
Passion Red Pearl
| 36 Monthly Payments
| On the Road Price
|Amount of credit||£18,927.03|
| Final Payment (inc. Option to Purchase Fee)
|Total Amount Payable||£28,827.85|
|Option to Purchase Fee||£10.00|
|Interest Rate PA (fixed)||5.77%|
|Annual Contracted Mileage||10,000|
|Excess Mileage Charge||6ppm|
|Representative APR %||5.9%|
Want to know more about the Honda CR-V offer?
Simply fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Alternatively, your local Johnsons Honda dealership can tell you more about this and other Honda offers.
New Honda CR-V Offer
Fuel consumption figures for the CR-V SE 1.6 i-DTEC 2WD Manual in mpg (l/100km): Urban 61.4 (4.6), Extra Urban 67.3 (4.2), Combined 64.2 (4.4). CO2 emissions: 115g/km. Fuel consumption figures sourced from official EU-regulated laboratory test results, are provided for comparison purposes and may not reflect real-life driving experience.
Model Shown: CR-V SE 1.6 i-DTEC 2WD Manual in Passion Red Pearl at £26,120 On The Road (OTR).
Terms and Conditions: New 15YM retail CR-V registered from 01 April 2015 to 30 June 2015. Subject to model and colour availability. Offers applicable at participating dealers and are at the promoter’s absolute discretion. Not to be used along with any other offers currently available. Deposit contribution: £1,000 Honda deposit contribution on CR-V models purchased through Honda Aspirations. CR-V SE 1.6 i-DTEC Honda Aspirations (PCP): *5.9% APR Representative example shown based on CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Plus 2WD Manual in Passion Red Pearl at £26,120 total cash price (and total amount payable) with 37 months 5.9% APR Representative PCP (interest rate per annum 5.77% fixed). Minimum customer deposit 0%, maximum customer deposit 30%. You do not have to pay the Final Payment if you return the car at the end of the agreement and you have paid all other amounts due, the vehicle is in good condition and has been serviced in accordance with the Honda service book and the maximum annual mileage has not been exceeded. Indemnities may be required in certain circumstances. Finance is only available to persons aged 18 or over, subject to status. All figures are correct at time of publication but may be subject to change. Credit provided by Honda Finance Europe Plc. Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1HL. Honda Finance Europe plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register number 312541.
5 Years' Servicing includes: All scheduled servicing, as detailed in the vehicles service book, will be covered for 5 years or 62,500 miles, whichever comes first. 5 Years Servicing is optional. It is being offered for £500 including VAT (usual value £1,430 including VAT, resulting in a £930 saving for the customer) and is available to finance or non-finance customers. Please note, should you sell the vehicle during the period of cover, the package remains with the vehicle.