- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Mazda Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 on display at The London Golf Show
- The all new Mazda 3 - Durable and dependable, here's the proof!
- The Mazda CX-5, WhatCar? winner once again.
- Mazda3 to be Released in January 2014
- Mazda Surprising Drives
- New Mazda3 - Coming Soon
- New world record for the Mazda MX-5
- Mazda6 wins ‘Best Petrol Tow Car’ at Tow Car Awards 2013
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 win Fleet World ‘Best Car’ Awards
- Mazda MX-5 wins ‘Most Popular Roadster’ Award
- Mazda MX-5 Fun in the Sun
- Mazda CX-5 vs. Ford Kuga
- Mazda CX-5 wins ‘Best Buy’ SUV award from What Car?
- Take the ultimate Mazda6 test drive at Johnsons Mazda
- “Deals on wheels… That's Mazda price”
- ALL-NEW MAZDA6 DEBUTS IN SWINDON
- Mazda6 and Takeri – bringing concept to reality
- The "handsome" Mazda6 steals the show at Moscow
- The New Mazda6 estate to debut at Paris Motor Show
- All-new Mazda6 to debut at Moscow Motor Show
- New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- The Death-Defying Mazda2
- All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Upgraded Mazda3 receives value boost
- Mazds CX-5 earns 5 stars from Euro NCAP
- Award winning Mazda CX-7 - Exciting driving.
- Skeleton Champion Vouches for Mazda CX-5
- Contact Us
Mazda Hire Purchase
For many people, Hire Purchase is an easy and effective way of buying a car over a length of time that best suits their budget. A Hire Purchase agreement is different to a regular car loan, because you don’t actually own the vehicle until it’s repaid.
With a Hire Purchase agreement from Johnsons Cars, you pay a deposit and then regular monthly sums. The terms of the deal are slightly different from those of a standard personal loan, in that the lender is entitled to ask for the car back if you fail to keep up repayments. You are prohibited from selling the vehicle unless the full amount has been repaid.
The benefits to you
- Hire Purchase is cheaper than an (unsecured) personal loan, as the ownership of the car is retained by the finance company (it is, in other words, a secured loan). If you don’t make your monthly payments, they will simply repossess the car.
- Hire Purchase is relatively quick, as it is offered directly by most dealers and manufacturers, and terms can be agreed more easily than personal loans.
- Deposits are lower than with personal loans.