- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Mazda Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 on display at The London Golf Show
- The all new Mazda 3 - Durable and dependable, here's the proof!
- The Mazda CX-5, WhatCar? winner once again.
- Mazda3 to be Released in January 2014
- Mazda Surprising Drives
- New Mazda3 - Coming Soon
- New world record for the Mazda MX-5
- Mazda6 wins ‘Best Petrol Tow Car’ at Tow Car Awards 2013
- New Mazda6 and Mazda CX-5 win Fleet World ‘Best Car’ Awards
- Mazda MX-5 wins ‘Most Popular Roadster’ Award
- Mazda MX-5 Fun in the Sun
- Mazda CX-5 vs. Ford Kuga
- Mazda CX-5 wins ‘Best Buy’ SUV award from What Car?
- Take the ultimate Mazda6 test drive at Johnsons Mazda
- “Deals on wheels… That's Mazda price”
- ALL-NEW MAZDA6 DEBUTS IN SWINDON
- Mazda6 and Takeri – bringing concept to reality
- The "handsome" Mazda6 steals the show at Moscow
- The New Mazda6 estate to debut at Paris Motor Show
- All-new Mazda6 to debut at Moscow Motor Show
- New Mazda6 ‘Venture Edition’ models on sale now
- The Death-Defying Mazda2
- All-new Mazda CX-5 UK prices announced
- Upgraded Mazda3 receives value boost
- Mazds CX-5 earns 5 stars from Euro NCAP
- Award winning Mazda CX-7 - Exciting driving.
- Skeleton Champion Vouches for Mazda CX-5
- Contact Us
Mazda Personal Contract Hire
Personal Contract Hire (PCH) is a form of car leasing for personal users. With PCH, you pay a monthly car lease fee to obtain a new car for an agreed length of time – typically between two and four years. Legal ownership is retained by the finance company that delivers your contract car to your door.
At the end of a Personal Contract Hire term, you can either return the car or have it replaced by another vehicle leased with a PCH agreement. In certain circumstances, the finance company will agree to sell you the vehicle in return for a single lump payment.
The benefits to you
- With Personal Contract Hire, you can drive a new vehicle for a small upfront payment (typically the equivalent of three months’ repayments) and significantly less each month than you would need to spend on a car bought with a loan.
- With PCH, you are also exposed to less financial risk, as the lease contract you sign is for the monthly payment across a lease contract term rather than the cost of the entire car.
- There is a smaller deposit payment required than for a Hire Purchase or loan agreement. Normally, this is equivalent to three months’ payments.
- With PCH, you don’t need to arrange or negotiate the sale of your old car when you want a new one.
- You can select the exact trim and colour online for any new car – unlike when you buy a used car from a dealership.
- Depreciation does not affect your investment in a car, but rather the investment by the finance company.
- PCH is also cheaper than ownership over the long term if you intend to drive new cars and replace them every few years.
- You have the option of including all maintenance and services in the monthly price.
- The road fund licence will always be included for the first year of the lease contract and often over the whole life of the contract. The finance company will send you the tax disc for the windscreen each year.
- It may be possible to reduce the Benefit In Kind (BIK) tax implications of a company car through paying for a Contract Hire through a car allowance.